Hamas never built any shelters for their citizens apart from themselves of course.

Not an intelligent comparison, moon. Hamas shows little regard for the safety of the civilians it claims to be fighting for.
You didn't address my comment. Perhaps you can take maggot's place and explain how you'd go about protecting 2.2 million people from US-bunker busters while suffering a fifteen-year illegal blockade with your enemy controlling your finances.
While you're at it , where are America's government-funded nuclear shelters for 340 million civilians ? Do the government and US military take precedence ?
Maybe you find these ' unintelligent comparisons ' .

You didn't address my comment. Perhaps you can take maggot's place and explain how you'd go about protecting 2.2 million people from US-bunker busters while suffering a fifteen-year illegal blockade with your enemy controlling your finances.
While you're at it , where are America's government-funded nuclear shelters for 340 million civilians ? Do the government and US military take precedence ?
The comment addressed yours specifically.

The international nuclear defense strategy is deterrence, not the futility of shelters, irrelevant to your argument in any event.

The comment addressed yours specifically.

The international nuclear defense strategy is deterrence, not the futility of shelters, irrelevant to your argument in any event.
You addressed me- but you didn't provide the requested US bunker-buster bomb shelter design for 2.2 million prisoners of genocidal Jews.
Specifics, martin.
Criticism of Hamas is relevant. Criticism of Hamas for failing to do the impossible, Brit maggot style, is not.

You addressed me- but you didn't provide the requested US bunker-buster bomb shelter design for 2.2 million prisoners of genocidal Jews.
Specifics, martin.
Criticism of Hamas is relevant. Criticism of Hamas for failing to do the impossible, Brit maggot style, is not.
Correct. I didn't quarrel with that part of your comment.

Show the forum your design for US-bunker-buster bomb shelters, maggot .
Hamas spent the wealth of Gaza building hundreds of miles of well constructed subterranean tunnels, but they don't let average civilians avail themselves of the safety of the tunnels.

The US has plans to protect the politicians and select military.

gaza.jpg

Hamas is an evil, terrorists organization. They don't care about civilians, they care about spending all of the foreign aid on tunnels and weapons so they can continue to try to destroy Israel.

Hamas uses civilians as shields because they know Israel actually does care about civilians lives, while Hamas doesn't. Hamas cares about the PR benefit of civilians deaths and lots of suckers fall for it.

Back