Hamas

Dick Dutch is still hanging around?......I've stopped reading him but I think its safe to assume he is simply attacking people for their religion........just like Hamas......I do see that since I've stopped replying to him his post count has dropped by half, though.......you people should thank me......

The IDF will need to go through Gaza brick-by-brick to wipe them out. Those supporting Hamas need to be held accountable too.

15714bb3814811b23ec8c7d199eefd3d.jpg

Dick Dutch is still hanging around?......I've stopped reading him but I think its safe to assume he is simply attacking people for their religion........just like Hamas......I do see that since I've stopped replying to him his post count has dropped by half, though.......you people should thank me......

Or, it could be a case of having to type with his nose as the straightjacket won't let him use his hands... :dunno:

He's down to 150 posts/day?

Back