Hannity & Trained Monkey..

Jarod

Contributor
I was watching Hannity and Trained Monkey last night.

That is the worst show in America.... They get a slick liar of a neocon in to "speak for the Right" and this appologist to play the part of the liberal... The guy was a stand up comic until getting on this show.

Anyway, the go through the electoral map and the polling data... grudgling they admit Senator Obama is ahead in the polls and electoral count... THen Hannity goes on an on about how McCain cant loose.

Laughable.

On another show they were discussing how if Senator Obama wanted to have a chance at this election he should have changed his first name to Barry.

My favorite part of election nights where Dems win is thinking of Hannity.

I remember the Kerry/Bush race; as we all know, it didn't work out so well in the end, but the exit polls - which the pundits had - showed a landslide for Kerry, and you should have heard Hannity in his afternoon show that day. His voice was such a high-pitched shrill; he was panicking, and in full denial about what he was seeing.

No one deserves 8 years of Dem rule more...

Barry Hussein ?

I think they wanted him to become Barry Obama and just drop the Hussein.

Imagine the huge uproar they would be making of the fact he had changed his name, had he done so.

...This guy is hiding who he really is, he is embarrased of his own heratiage, he wont stand up for anything, he would do anything to get elected, he turned his back on his family and parents...

I remember the Kerry/Bush race; as we all know, it didn't work out so well in the end, but the exit polls - which the pundits had - showed a landslide for Kerry, and you should have heard Hannity in his afternoon show that day. His voice was such a high-pitched shrill; he was panicking, and in full denial about what he was seeing.

Oh god, I remember that afternoon and those exit polls. It’s amazing how exit polls became so erroneous during the bush years. What a terrible night that was for me.

I can remember hearing him on the air the night of the '06 Congressional elections and he was practically begging people to go to polls and vote. Not a big fan of his work.

Oh god, I remember that afternoon and those exit polls. It’s amazing how exit polls became so erroneous during the bush years. What a terrible night that was for me.

Yeah - that sucked. In both 2000 & 2004, we were given info that made us sure of victory, only to get let down. In 2000, it was when FL was called for Gore, in '04 had those exit polls, which everyone knew, and which really showed a landslide for Kerry.

We use those things to monitor elections in other countries; they're incredibly accurate throughout electoral history. People always make fun of Desh's stolen election posts, but a lot of really bad stuff happened in '04, and we'll never know about most of it....

I dont care so much about him. Its clear to most he is an idiot. I dont belive he is a happy person.

What bothers me is how Fox manipulates that show to illistrate the liberal as such a weak and un imaginative naysayer.

Yeah - that sucked. In both 2000 & 2004, we were given info that made us sure of victory, only to get let down. In 2000, it was when FL was called for Gore, in '04 had those exit polls, which everyone knew, and which really showed a landslide for Kerry.

We use those things to monitor elections in other countries; they're incredibly accurate throughout electoral history. People always make fun of Desh's stolen election posts, but a lot of really bad stuff happened in '04, and we'll never know about most of it....

I could not agree more.

Colmes isn't so bad. He takes a lot of heat from liberals, but whenever I see him, he puts up a good fight, and he's pretty smart.

It's just that Hannity has no ability to hear, so Colmes' arguments - which really aren't bad at all - don't go anywhere. They just fall to the floor and get drowned out by Hannity's bluster.

Colmes isn't so bad. He takes a lot of heat from liberals, but whenever I see him, he puts up a good fight, and he's pretty smart.

It's just that Hannity has no ability to hear, so Colmes' arguments - which really aren't bad at all - don't go anywhere. They just fall to the floor and get drowned out by Hannity's bluster.

Colmes is very smart. He just gets run over by Hannity and his tough guy attitude and his emotional ad hominum attacks. Colmes never challanges that crap, he just responds with an intelegent response, that is not colorfull or evoking of emotion, just based in fact.

I think they wanted him to become Barry Obama and just drop the Hussein.

Imagine the huge uproar they would be making of the fact he had changed his name, had he done so.

...This guy is hiding who he really is, he is embarrased of his own heratiage, he wont stand up for anything, he would do anything to get elected, he turned his back on his family and parents...

In fact, Obama went by "Barry" throughout his childhood, or at least in high school and came to prefer Barack in college. Here's his high school yearbook:

Barry_Obama_lg.jpg

Apparently the name thing is covered in the most recent Newsweek:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/128633

In fact, Obama went by "Barry" throughout his childhood, or at least in high school and came to prefer Barack in college. Here's his high school yearbook:

Barry_Obama_lg.jpg

Apparently the name thing is covered in the most recent Newsweek:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/128633

Wow, that’s interesting. I can tell you why too. Guys named “barry” simply do not get laid ok? Because no girl feels like moaning out “harder barry harder”. Barack is way hotter, no two ways about it, so I have just ended this controversy. Next?

High School is a tough time for a guy named Barak... Maybe being Barry was harder for him, but he has grown to embrace his name and I respect that.

Now that we are all adults, his name should not be an issue. Are we going to allow a presidential election to be decided on a high school type game with his name?

That High School 70's picture with the huge colar is Awsome and sealed the deal, there is no way I am not voting for that guy. He had the fro and the collar.

Back