Hannity & Trained Monkey..

Well..............

BB how could you look at this picture and think he was a secret Muslim.

I have no idea...I hated the 70's and disco...ya have to remember I ets'd out of the Army in 1968...R&R,Soul Music,Surf Music was my era...so what has his picture to do with being a Muslim?...many dress as funny as this!

I was watching Hannity and Trained Monkey last night.

That is the worst show in America.... They get a slick liar of a neocon in to "speak for the Right" and this appologist to play the part of the liberal... The guy was a stand up comic until getting on this show.

Anyway, the go through the electoral map and the polling data... grudgling they admit Senator Obama is ahead in the polls and electoral count... THen Hannity goes on an on about how McCain cant loose.

Laughable.

On another show they were discussing how if Senator Obama wanted to have a chance at this election he should have changed his first name to Barry.

I used to watch Fox News sometimes, just to get a glimpse into the mind of NeoCons and Bush voters. Horrifying as it was, it was somewhat educational -- and often hilarious!

But, fox news has gone off the deep end. They're like a parody of themselves now. No self respecting person would ever consider them a source of news.

I used to watch Fox News sometimes, just to get a glimpse into the mind of NeoCons and Bush voters. Horrifying as it was, it was somewhat educational -- and often hilarious!

But, fox news has gone off the deep end. They're like a parody of themselves now. No self respecting person would ever consider them a source of news.

True, its like watching SNL making fun of Fox.

Sean Hannity is exactly why no one but trolls, repescts conservatives. This new breed of the right has doomed itself for the next generation.

Just look at the guy who has to have someone else write his rants for him, that he then reads with veins popping from his forehead............ from a teleprompter.
now that's a trained monkey.

Last edited:
Back