HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was the 10th... But really, don't you think Dano would be careful not to supply real information?

I've corroborated this information.

Glad to see you've put your journalism skills to good use, stalking a faceless adversary on a message board on the vast internets.

What a catch you are! I'll bet the gals are lining up.

Glad to see you've put your journalism skills to good use, stalking a faceless adversary on a message board on the vast internets.

What a catch you are! I'll bet the gals are lining up.
But, but, but.... only Dano does that!... Wait...

But, but, but.... only Dano does that!... Wait...

Dano certainly takes it waaaaay too far. Wiseguy here just doesn't have the capacity to go beyond posting a date, although the line in which he exposed dano's info was pretty funny. I almost didn't want to edit the quote box later.

Dano certainly takes it waaaaay too far. Wiseguy here just doesn't have the capacity to go beyond posting a date, although the line in which he exposed dano's info was pretty funny. I almost didn't want to edit the quote box later.
I missed one?

Dano threatened my job. This is a self defense measure. I know where he lives, the name of his wife, that he likes to play basketball, and even his phone number.

So there you go Dano. You fuck up one of my references keep in mind that I know quite a bit more about you than vice versa.

Oh, and this is all information I got legally and using nothing more than the information he has posted about himself on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back