HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, got back from a break and I see this shit.
Anyway, I had done some thinking over the holidays, took in some things said to me by beefy and blackflag and I have decided to retire.
Darla is right, I am too angry here, I have a temper and it's not worth it.

ib1 however, needs to be corrected on quite a lot.

1. I never threatened to fire him from what I remember, I said he DESERVES to be fired.
2. HE started it with posting my full name and doing it repeatedly. I only retaliated.
3. I have never posted anything like that of Lorax
4. Anything from ib1 was found out from his own website which he has posted links to multiple times on here, hell his website is his own full name for Christ's sakes.

He is sort of right about the cypress stuff (though cypress's name was on politics.com, I didn't search or anything) and I am sorry to cypress, I take responsibility for that, even though he is incredibly deceitful, I think more people see that now.

ib1, you got some issues my friend, I am not the nicest guy on the planet but I have never involved anyone else's family. Congratulations I am gone and enjoy.

If there is one constant I have realized about lefties it is that they really only go after the most prolific vocal opposition to them on here, they don't care about debate, points or anything else.

Good luck to Superfreak and/or RS who will be their next target.

See ya.

Dangit. Come back when you get the anger under more control. Fun shouldn't be that difficult to have, even when talking politics.

Anyway, I had done some thinking over the holidays, took in some things said to me by beefy and blackflag and I have decided to retire.

1. I never threatened to fire him from what I remember, I said he DESERVES to be fired.
2. HE started it with posting my full name and doing it repeatedly. I only retaliated.
4. Anything from ib1 was found out from his own website which he has posted links to multiple times on here, hell his website is his own full name for Christ's sakes.

He is sort of right about the cypress stuff (though cypress's name was on politics.com, I didn't search or anything) and I am sorry to cypress, I take responsibility for that, even though he is incredibly deceitful, I think more people see that now.

ib1, you got some issues my friend, I am not the nicest guy on the planet but I have never involved anyone else's family. Congratulations I am gone and enjoy.

If there is one constant I have realized about lefties it is that they really only go after the most prolific vocal opposition to them on here, they don't care about debate, points or anything else.

See ya.

If you did this thinking and came to the conclusion that you are too angry here, that’s great. I have had it happen to me too, believe it or not. (not here, but on another board). So now maybe you can keep it under control.

I don’t view myself as “going after” anyone.

I'd say keep posting Dano, you may get angry but at least you understand and can present your opinion past one liner thinking.

See ya.

Good luck. My advice is don't take message boards so seriously, that faceless posters drive you to rage and anger. If you find yourself getting to the point that you're memorizing people's real names, their jobs, and obscure stuff they might have posted three years ago, then you're probably a little more emotionally invested than is healthy. This is supposed to be just entertainment, and when you turn your computer off, posters here shouldn't even really be on your mind.

Dano, it was clearly a threat to my job. And no, I didn't start it. You followed URLs from images I posted (that's not posting my website). I've had dano remove them all by now. I didn't realize anyone would be so obsessed that they'd backtrack the photos to find out where they came from. You've posted my name many times. I remember the first time, and I remember several other times. You've been reprimanded before. But I decided to do some easy detective work and next time you post my place of employment, my name, or any other personal facts I will out everything I know about you and post a satellite image of where you life, your wife's name, your phone number, etc.

So be more careful about posting personal information about others. I think a break is a healthy idea for you.

Dano, it was clearly a threat to my job.
No it wasn't. HOPING someone finds out the shit you do and that you get fired is not the same as DOING something to make you get fired.
I have zero interest in that, it was never a threat.

And no, I didn't start it.
Yes you did, you posted my name repeatedly and I retaliated, what the fuck do you think I am going to do? Just stand around and do nothing?

You followed URLs from images I posted (that's not posting my website).
I didn't need to follow them, you have posted links to your website before back on fullpolitics, it's not exactly a difficult website name to remember.
Maybe you didn't realize it but the URL's in your image immediately are seen once another posted hits the "Quote" button to respond to an image you posted. Not exactly hard to figure out, go to the general website and click on the links you have there.

I've had dano remove them all by now. I didn't realize anyone would be so obsessed that they'd backtrack the photos to find out where they came from. You've posted my name many times. I remember the first time, and I remember several other times. You've been reprimanded before.
I posted it when it was common knowledge and no I was not reprimanded for that, just cypress (of which I posted his first name only anyway). I am sorry for the cypress thing, he seems to be ok with it.

But I decided to do some easy detective work and next time you post my place of employment, my name, or any other personal facts I will out everything I know about you and post a satellite image of where you life, your wife's name, your phone number, etc.
And that's why you got my birthday wrong? I am pretty sure that the only info I've ever made public is that I live in Ohio and that's it, never posted my real address or any other personal info.
I am curious though, why don't you tell me what part of the state I live in? Not the actual address, just the general area. You can say just the part here and I won't complain to Damo. Let's see if you are telling the truth.
I will say that I have no idea who your girlfriend is and I have no interest in ever knowing, nor do I ever involve family period. You do anything involving my wife or family and your job will be the least thing you have to worry about....

So be more careful about posting personal information about others. I think a break is a healthy idea for you.
Probably a good idea for you too, once upon a time you actually debated and came to debate, now you are so full of hate and partisanship you are like a mini-Maineman and just as unreachable.
And I am not taking a break, I'm retiring from this, just need to wrap up loose ends on this discussion and then that's it.
You and the lefties can have the board, there's no one left to convince of anything anyway.

Well Dano, I'm sorry to see you go. You've always been one of my favorites, and it is true that you've never involved anyones family. Anyhow, hopefully we'll see you around.

That being said I'm closing this thread, if I can figure out how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back