HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Yes. It's Thanksgiving already... Anybody willing to go through the old standard? For what are you Thankful?

A loving wife of 52 years. Children who became responsible adults and parents. Wonderful grand children and the blessings of freedom just to name a few.

Last edited:
I am thankful because I know the good guys don't always come in first but they always end up winning in the end!

I am also thankful the the rule of law always ends up working- sometimes it is a slow process, but it actually works!

I am thankful because I know the good guys don't always come in first but they always end up winning in the end!

I am also thankful the the rule of law always ends up working- sometimes it is a slow process, but it actually works!

Looks like liberals can't even take the opportunity to be non-partisan and instead find a need to inject their agenda.

:facepalm:

Looks like liberals can't even take the opportunity to be non-partisan and instead find a need to inject their agenda.

:facepalm:

Dude, Thanksgiving is about the bringing of people together, and a celebration of how some aliens from other nations landed on American Shores, made peace, and had a nice dinner with the welcoming natural born citizens of America- the American Indians.

Donald Trump has taken that tradition and turned it into an all out war with people of other nations who land here, capture them, take their children away from them, shoot them if necessary, and use our military against them, while gathering them up and locking them up in internment camps.

We shouldn't even be celebrating Thanksgiving anymore! It makes us look like Hypocrites who lost our traditional way!

I'm thankful for things too numerous to list...

...but for here, I will list that I am thankful for this forum.

Yeah, I abuse the right to be nasty and crude often, but I truly respect the place and you, as the owner, even when I am being nasty and crude.

Oh...and I am thankful that golf season has effectively ended for me, because my game suck world class this season.

Dude, Thanksgiving is about the bringing of people together, and a celebration of how some aliens from other nations landed on American Shores, made peace, and had a nice dinner with the welcoming natural born citizens of America- the American Indians.

Donald Trump has taken that tradition and turned it into an all out war with people of other nations who land here, capture them, take their children away from them, shoot them if necessary, and use our military against them, while gathering them up and locking them up in internment camps.

We shouldn't even be celebrating Thanksgiving anymore! It makes us look like Hypocrites who lost our traditional way!

So please explain how your previous comment, was bringing people together.

Then maybe you can move on how this post of yours, is also bringing anyone together.

Im thankful to the founders for designing a system that can survive the Republican party and trumpy

So please explain how your previous comment, was bringing people together.

Then maybe you can move on how this post of yours, is also bringing anyone together.

I don't have the bULLY pULPIT! Therefore Donald Trump is in the best position to bring this nation together!

Yet, every tweet, is intended to further divide us!

Now, if you and I want to work together, to discuss how we go about trying to bring people together, fine. We can always have that discussion.

You go first!

I don't have the bULLY pULPIT! Therefore Donald Trump is in the best position to bring this nation together!

Yet, every tweet, is intended to further divide us!

Now, if you and I want to work together, to discuss how we go about trying to bring people together, fine. We can always have that discussion.

You go first!

And you're just another liberal, who's still crying over an election from almost 2 years ago. :D

I am thankful that Trump whooped Hillary's ass in 2016. I am thankful for a forum where lefties and righties have the freedom to fight each other with the freedom of speech.

And you're just another liberal, who's still crying over an election from almost 2 years ago. :D

No Sir! In Texas, we learned a long time ago, that when you fall off your horse, you just pick yourself back up, dust of your ass, and get back up on your horse again.

So, you won't see me crying about too many things.

Perhaps if someone broke my perfectly good bottle of Chivas Regal, or busted one of my prized guitars, or cut my dick off with a power tool, you might see me cry!

But, those are all something to cry about! LOL!

Back