HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No Sir! In Texas, we learned a long time ago, that when you fall off your horse, you just pick yourself back up, dust of your ass, and get back up on your horse again.

So, you won't see me crying about too many things.

Perhaps if someone broke my perfectly good bottle of Chivas Regal, or busted one of my prized guitars, or cut my dick off with a power tool, you might see me cry!

But, those are all something to cry about! LOL!

So sad that you're so full of angst, that you can't even put it aside for one day; but it is typical liberal behavior, to cry until you get your way. :good4u:

So sad that you're so full of angst, that you can't even put it aside for one day; but it is typical liberal behavior, to cry until you get your way. :good4u:

I should probably pull a trick out of the Republican playbook, and use a "Whataboutism" here.

WTF! One has to fight fire with fire! Right? LOL!

"What about" all this anger that was built up by the Republicans and Trump lovers, over the course of Obama's presidency, that the Republicans now say was the number one reason why they justified a Donald Trump for president.

Oh, I get it alright! What you are trying to say, is that Republicans angst is justified because Obama was a black president after-all, and because he was a Black man, all that anger was justified, and now that they elected Donald Trump- IT'S PAYBACK TIME- AND PAYBACK IS GOING TO BE ONE HUGE WHITE NATIONALIST MOTHERFUCKER!

Yeah! Well, we will see how that works out for you and your Motherfucker! BLAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
investigating and soon prosecuting your partys evil cheating asses is not crying

Crying's ass! LOL! We're now all laughing!

The laugh is actually on them!

So, everybody! Laugh proudly, and as loud as you want! BLAHAHAHAHA!

Donald Trump and his Butte Uglies are now all on the run, and about at the end of their own rope!!

I can't even stop laughing!

Last edited:
I should probably pull a trick out of the Republican playbook, and use a "Whataboutism" here.

WTF! One has to fight fire with fire! Right? LOL!

"What about" all this anger that was built up by the Republicans and Trump lovers, over the course of Obama's presidency, that the Republicans now say was the number one reason why they justified a Donald Trump for president.

Oh, I get it alright! What you are trying to say, is that Republicans angst is justified because Obama was a black president after-all, and because he was a Black man, all that anger was justified, and now that they elected Donald Trump- IT'S PAYBACK TIME- AND PAYBACK IS GOING TO BE ONE HUGE WHITE NATIONALIST MOTHERFUCKER!

Yeah! Well, we will see how that works out for you and your Motherfucker! BLAHAHAHA!

How sad that you're so consumed by your angst; but at least it keeps you warm at night. :good4u:

How sad that you're so consumed by your angst; but at least it keeps you warm at night. :good4u:

Sad for you really! Sad that you were so consumed in your hatred for Blacks and Women, that you voted for Donald Trump!

And now Donald Trump is in the midst of a failed corrupt presidency, is now on the run, and about to be impeached!

So very very sad! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! LOL!

Sad for you really! Sad that you were so consumed in your hatred for Blacks and Women, that you voted for Donald Trump!

And now Donald Trump is in the midst of a failed corrupt presidency, is now on the run, and about to be impeached!

So very very sad! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! LOL!

But you are confused; because I have no hate for Blacks or women, unless you can prove otherwise. :D

As to the rest; please continue to keep yourself deluded. :good4u:

But you are confused; because I have no hate for Blacks or women, unless you can prove otherwise. :D

As to the rest; please continue to keep yourself deluded. :good4u:

Sorry, but you and other's like you, are directly responsible for electing a president that is hellbent on a Racist and Misogynist agenda!

THEREFORE, YOU ARE AS GUILTY AS HE IS!!

Sorry, but you and other's like you, are directly responsible for electing a president that is hellbent on a Racist and Misogynist agenda!

THEREFORE, YOU ARE AS GUILTY AS HE IS!!

Care to show your proof of his Racism??

We can deal with your accusation of misogyny, after you have embarrassed yourself. :good4u:

Back