Happy Thanksgiving

My mom makes Beef Wellington. People rave about it. I remember New Year's Eve parties she and my dad had where they served it and people got all excited. I don't eat it of course.

I was grateful for my min-vacation which I enjoyed more than I can say! A houseful of company on Thursday, but I took Wednesday off so I had five days. It was nice. I feel so relaxed. I wonder how long that will last? I give it till 10 am.

My mom makes Beef Wellington. People rave about it. I remember New Year's Eve parties she and my dad had where they served it and people got all excited. I don't eat it of course.

I was grateful for my min-vacation which I enjoyed more than I can say! A houseful of company on Thursday, but I took Wednesday off so I had five days. It was nice. I feel so relaxed. I wonder how long that will last? I give it till 10 am.

Lol. It's 10:50, how ya doing so far?

Lol. It's 10:50, how ya doing so far?

I spilled coffee on my keyboard, but the new girl (her first day) came running into my office to clean it up for me. That won't last. I give it a week from past experience before she is like "screw that bitch i hope she burns herself".

LOL It's been a pretty good morning actually, I am pleasantly surprised, so far no stress.

I spilled coffee on my keyboard, but the new girl (her first day) came running into my office to clean it up for me. That won't last. I give it a week from past experience before she is like "screw that bitch i hope she burns herself".

LOL It's been a pretty good morning actually, I am pleasantly surprised, so far no stress.

With an attitude like that, I can see why she might think "screw that bitch.......'

Back