Hark, be not afraid.

who's the fucking idiot that thinks God wanted us to be afraid?.......

why don't you just admit it was foolish to try to use the Bible to make a political statement and move on to the next holiday.......

I'm simply pointing out that all of mankind is commanded to not be afraid, according to the bible.

The only people wracked with fear are those who can't fathom independent thought in politics. God only knows what might happen when the establishment is shown the door. J Rod is the poster child for this.

because YOUR establishment is trash.

that is the rights fault entirely

stop embracing lies and failed ideas

In reviewing the Christmas story and the book of Luke I've been reviewing the first proclomation from heaven after the birth of Jesus. The proclamation comes to us in the form of a commandment. Angels appeared to the wise men to proclaim the birth of Christ, in doing they issued the Command...

BE NOT AFRAID!

Let's face the new year UNAFRAID! In politics and elsewhere in our lives!

This left wing lawyer bastard with his hand in other people's pockets made this post a day after the annual Christmas celebration. i hope some of you hold the reason for the season dear to your hearts and never mind him.

This left wing lawyer bastard with his hand in other people's pockets made this post a day after the annual Christmas celebration. i hope some of you hold the reason for the season dear to your hearts and never mind him.

Be not afraid! Seek professional help if your fear is out of control!

Be not afraid! Seek professional help if your fear is out of control!

The story of the Nativity is about faith. You're slamming faith with fact, something you wouldn't dare do with Islam, your ally.

A no good left wing lawyer bastard such as yourself has aligned with Islam, whatever it takes to get rid of all Christian influence in the west.

The story of the Nativity is about faith. You're slamming faith with fact, something you wouldn't dare do with Islam, your ally.

A no good left wing lawyer bastard such as yourself has aligned with Islam, whatever it takes to get rid of all Christian influence in the west.

It requires faith to remain unafraid...

Trump was pro choice until he decided to run for president, let's see where he stands if he secures the nomination.

Back