Harris announces record-breaking $310 million July fundraising haul

When I read about how much money a politician raises, I do not care who is doing it. It signals something wrong with our system. America is for sale. McCain/ Feingold was an attempt to limit the power of the super wealthy's money in American politics. It had a loophole which resulted in PACs.That allows the wealthy to give tons and the public does not learn who and how much. The problem is not addressed because it is newspapers, TV, radio and online sites that get the money for airing the political ads.
Politicians spend roughly a third of their office time on the phone raising money.
Sadly, the people do not factor .

When I read about how much money a politician raises, I do not care who is doing it. It signals something wrong with our system. America is for sale. McCain/ Feingold was an attempt to limit the power of the super wealthy's money in American politics. It had a loophole which resulted in PACs.That allows the wealthy to give tons and the public does not learn who and how much. The problem is not addressed because it is newspapers, TV, radio and online sites that get the money for airing the political ads.
Politicians spend roughly a third of their office time on the phone raising money.
Sadly, the people do not factor .
Then too there is this:

Kamala Harris’ “record breaking” grassroots fundraising is almost certainly groups like Act Blue that launder large sums of donor money thru the names + addresses of unsuspecting people that made one or two small ($5 - $10) donations. As these videos
@JamesOKeefeIII
produced show, it’s a widespread issue. They’re trying to manipulate Americans into believing Kamala has a huge surge of interest and support when in reality - it’s a complete fraud.

Think about all of the times that you've heard
@KamalaHarris
speak. Have you ever heard her enunciate a single thought that was meaningful, profound, astute, or intelligent? I haven't. She knows nothing; she's done nothing; she has achieved nothing (other than in non-meritocratic pursuits). She is a baffling dolt; an imbecile void of any semblance of a mind. She is vacuous. She is
@justintrudeau
but more masculine.

Back