Harris hits it out of the park

Tucker Carlson Reacts to Kamala's Speech: “This Woman‘s Really Scary”“She's much more skillful than I have ever seen. She's a liar on the deepest level. The things she is saying right now are not just untrue—they're the opposite of the truth, which is the hallmark of evil. She's an extremist. She'll say anything. She's much more like Gavin Newsom than I ever realized. I could go through a whole litany of what she's saying that is not true.”

======================================

Anti-Truth

Tucker Carlson Reacts to Kamala's Speech: “This Woman‘s Really Scary”“She's much more skillful than I have ever seen. She's a liar on the deepest level. The things she is saying right now are not just untrue—they're the opposite of the truth, which is the hallmark of evil. She's an extremist. She'll say anything. She's much more like Gavin Newsom than I ever realized. I could go through a whole litany of what she's saying that is not true.”

Anti-Truth
Tucker has his head up Trump’s ass.

Kam's not grounded in truth or reality...how is that acceptable? Especially for a candidate for president... Some people have a very short memory...lol
She's not new or different in any way, and now that her 6th grade party is over, it's a brand new day....

Anti-Truth
Indeed...

We'll see a bounce from that one. That was a tough, patriotic & smart speech.

There is such a contrast in this race.

She has been very underestimated. She's going to win the Presidency.
Is that what you said when you voted for her in the primary? You know what is hilarious is you have never been able to choose her as President

BTW even if she literally shit he pants you would still be fawning. I suspect you are trying to convince yourself.

Is that what you said when you voted for her in the primary? You know what is hilarious is you have never been able to choose her as President

BTW even if she literally shit he pants you would still be fawning. I suspect you are trying to convince yourself.
I know,...its funny to sit back and watch those guys twist themselves into pretzels.

Reactions: TOP
Back