Harris hits it out of the park

An executive administration from either major party can only sign bills into law that reach the president's desk.

Give Kamala Harris a useful legislature, and she will become a global tour de force.

She absolutely will. She will raise our country's esteem and respect in the eyes of the world.

Toxic seems confused about what an American VP's role is in govt. We could explain it, but her ears are stuffed with Fox propaganda and are unable to hear the truth.

She absolutely will. She will raise our country's esteem and respect in the eyes of the world.

Toxic seems confused about what an American VP's role is in govt. We could explain it, but her ears are stuffed with Fox propaganda and are unable to hear the truth.
TOP is able to read and write.
I can clearly see that.

I'll be perfectly honest.
I can't imagine ANYBODY at all with that basic level of accomplishment
not being able to recognize that Fox News has nothing to do with news.
Maybe she knows that too, but she's never said so.

My Avatar wouldn't take anything seriously from Fox News.
I should check to see if it's still part of my cable package, however,
because the last thing I remember seeing on it was the idiot Bill O'Reilly's "Spin Free Zone,"
and I haven't heard anybody talk about it lately.

We'll see a bounce from that one. That was a tough, patriotic & smart speech.

There is such a contrast in this race.

She has been very underestimated. She's going to win the Presidency.

I knew she could deliver a good speech, but wow!!!

The Chicks certainly were good.

Tucker has his head up Trump’s ass.

So many triggered MAGATs, so little time till we say hello to President Harris. :laugh:

This is who you goobers are fawning over:

Dumb as a box of rocks. :rolleyes2:

Reactions: TOP
What's your view as to how a "not overly intelligent" person winds up with Ms. Harris' resume of accomplishments?
The best and brightest are rarely those we see in politics, but someone has to fill the jobs. There are some people Itjat seem intelligent - Obama, Cruz, Rand Paul....I actually think Gavin Newsom is probably pretty smart.

Donald Trump got elected to the Oval Office, both true and inexplicable, but he certainly has NOTHING that resembles
a resume of accomplishment.

He does have a criminal record, however, and perhaps that's what enamors his insane supporters.
True. That doesn't make Harris any smarter.

A whole lotta cope on this thread.

If you can't admit it was at least a good speech, you just might be hyper-partisan. I don't like Vance, but I thought his speech at the RNC was really good.

Good luck in November.

6 months ago they were ready to dump her because she was such a horrible politician.

now the media is circling the wagons.

This is the best example of fascism going on in the world today
Total media propaganda, too. Yes, even FOX news. :rolleyes2:

Where the rubber meets the road, they're just another AP propaganda outlet just like all the rest.

LOL

That is actually hilarious.
you either suffer cognitive dissonance, or are a paid operative

only shit stains would support what is happening here. a coup. an anointed new choice - and no transparency at all.

all the bat shit things she has said in the past are being hidden from voters. the media arm is in bed with a political party - fascism

you either suffer cognitive dissonance, or are a paid operative

only shit stains would support what is happening here. a coup. an anointed new choice - and no transparency at all.

all the bat shit things she has said in the past are being hidden from voters. the media arm is in bed with a political party - fascism

Honestly, that is utterly ridiculous.

She was the #2 on a ticket and stepped in when the #1 stepped out.

Can you point out exactly what was illegal - what was unconstitutional? That should be interesting. Please - be specific.

Back