Harris hits it out of the park

This is what amazes me. So many that lean far left are so full of hatred that they don't care who or what the person they vote for has planned for their own country. They refuse to believe text and video, some of it from their own administration e.g. the distorted jobs report by an overstated 818,000 jobs, or Walz and his half billion dollar fraud cases in MN that he has yet to respond to or fire any of those involved.

You my friend, have reached the level of terminal stupidity. Nothing you can do or say will alter that fact.

Huh?

All I said was that she doesn't have to. Not that I don't want her to. And she will, btw.

What an over-the-top response.

Conservatives are really losing it.

It was just a speech. I'm sure Trump will find a way to rebound - though, he will still lose this election.

your straw man question?

I didn't say the media being in the tank was illegal - Nor is her refusing to take questions.

you claimed because she is doing nothing illegal, we can end the Putin comparisons.

so I asked you to prove Putin is doing it illegally

what say you now shit stain?

your straw man question?

I didn't say the media being in the tank was illegal - Nor is her refusing to take quesations is not in the constuititon dip shit

you claimed because she is doing nothign illegal, we can end the Putin comparisons.

so I asked you to prove Putin is doing it illegaly

what say you know shit stain?

That's what they call a tapdance. If you're gonna call people a coward for dodging questions....well, you know the rest.

Nice chatting w/ you.

That's what they call a tapdance. If you're gonna call people a coward for dodging questions....well, you know the rest.

Nice chatting w/ you.

again, I did not say she was breaking laws - so your question was a retarded straw man

now back to you coward. prove that Putin is breaking the law - which you used as a way to weasel out of my comparison of her election methods to his

This is what amazes me. So many that lean far left are so full of hatred that they don't care who or what the person they vote for has planned for their own country. They refuse to believe text and video, some of it from their own administration e.g. the distorted jobs report by an overstated 818,000 jobs, or Walz and his half billion dollar fraud cases in MN that he has yet to respond to or fire any of those involved.

You my friend, have reached the level of terminal stupidity. Nothing you can do or say will alter that fact.

What amazes me is that not just Kamala, but the entire DNC have spent the week pretending that they are out of power - the outsiders challenging the fools destroying the country.

Kamala IS the fool destroying the country - she's been in power the last 4 years - this fuckup that crippled our economy and brought us to the brink of WWIII and nuclear annihilation is HER doing.

Her infomercial was entertaining to the faithful - but cannot stand the harsh reality of sunlight. She is not an outsider - she is the architect of the fucking mess we are in.

again, I did not say she was breaking laws - so your question was a retarded straw man

now back to you coward. prove that Putin is breaking the law - which you used as a way to weasel out of my comparison of her election methods to his

You have called it a 'coup.' That's not lawful, is it?

Putin was required by law to step down this year. But he had the Russian constitution changed to allow him to stay in office.

Again - nice chatting w/ you.

You have called it a 'coup.' That's not lawful, is it?

Putin was required by law to step down this year. But he had the Russian constitution changed to allow him to stay in office.

Again - nice chatting w/ you.
coup ~ "a notable or successful stroke or move."

sorry shit stain - words have many meanings

We'll see a bounce from that one. That was a tough, patriotic & smart speech.

There is such a contrast in this race.

She has been very underestimated. She's going to win the Presidency.

Yeah, Kamala's oratorical skills really shine whenever SHE'S BELCHING OUT PURE, BARE-FACED LIES. LYING seems to bring out the very best in Kamala's speech-making. She obviously draws motivation and verve from the thought of telling as many GIGANTIC LIES as she can in a given period of time.

BTW: Kamala is NOT Patriotic...Kamala is NOT tough, she is weak/limp PUPPET (who gives "on-demand" blow-jobs to her Globalist Puppet-meisters, and finally, Kamala is NOT SMART.

What planet do you live on , Sister ?..or..Did you just fall out of a COCONUT tree??

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Reactions: TOP

Tucker Carlson Reacts to Kamala's Speech: “This Woman‘s Really Scary”“She's much more skillful than I have ever seen. She's a liar on the deepest level. The things she is saying right now are not just untrue—they're the opposite of the truth, which is the hallmark of evil. She's an extremist. She'll say anything. She's much more like Gavin Newsom than I ever realized. I could go through a whole litany of what she's saying that is not true.”

======================================

Anti-Truth

LMAO, this from the party of:

"Truth... Isn't truth." -Rudy Giuliani

We'll see a bounce from that one. That was a tough, patriotic & smart speech.

There is such a contrast in this race.

She has been very underestimated. She's going to win the Presidency.
The far right BBC <sarcasm> Says Kamala LIED to you multiple times in her speech. So she got caught using a corked bat. :laugh:

Reactions: TOP
Is that what you said when you voted for her in the primary? You know what is hilarious is you have never been able to choose her as President

BTW even if she literally shit he pants you would still be fawning. I suspect you are trying to convince yourself.

This from the people who support the guy that LITERALLY SHITS HIS PANTS. The projection is just astronomical lately.

Back