Harris now leading Trump by 5 percent in new USA Today poll

Cypress

Kamala Harris surges ahead of Donald Trump in latest poll taken after DNC​

Democrat Kamala Harris has surged ahead of Republican Donald Trump, 48%-43%, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll found.

The findings reflect an eight-point turnaround in the presidential race from late June, when Trump had led President Joe Biden in the survey by nearly four points.

It's hard to see Trump winning.

What voters is he going to add? People have made up their minds w/ him. They're either all in, or are tired of his act.
James Carville says Harris has to win the popular vote by at least 3 percent to win the electoral college.

Republicans aren't even trying to win the popular vote anymore, because they know they cannot convince a majority/plurality of Americans their policies are superior to the Democrat's policies.

James Carville says Harris has to win the popular vote by at least 3 percent to win the electoral college.

Republicans aren't even trying to win the popular vote anymore, because they know they cannot convince a majority/plurality of Americans their policies are superior to the Democrat's policies.
Do Republicans even have policies anymore? They seem to be only about hating Democrats.

At 538.com today her average lead is 3.4 percent, taking in more than a dozen polls that range in leads from 1 to 8 percent. Trump leads in none.
Until 20 days ago, MAGA morons spent the previous 6 months placing enormous credibility in polls, along with popping champagne corks and prematurely spiking footballs.

Democrat Kamala Harris has surged ahead of Republican Donald Trump, 48%-43%, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll found.

The findings reflect an eight-point turnaround in the presidential race from late June, when Trump had led President Joe Biden in the survey by nearly four points.

Cancel the election

The MAGA's are not trying to win the popular vote...NOR the electoral vote.

By now, they realize that the only chance they have is to get the election thrown into the House of Representatives.

I don't think that is going to work.

I sure as Hell hope it doesn't.

Trump has finally got to get off the stage. He has worn out his welcome.

it is only California that they don't compete in

in the 49 other states aggregate, they will likely win the popular vote

it is only California that they don't compete in

in the 49 other states aggregate, they will likely win the popular vote
That's a geographic game two people can play.

If you want to eliminate 20 million voters from the west coast as votes that shouldn't "count", I can turn around and say we shouldn't count votes from the entire deep south.

That's a geographic game two people can play.

If you want to eliminate 20 million voters from the west coast as votes that shouldn't "count", I can turn around and say we shouldn't count votes from the entire deep south.
it isn't some random 20 million derp stick

it is the marxist capital of the country - led by the propaganda machine of hollywierd

It's hard to see Trump winning.

What voters is he going to add? People have made up their minds w/ him. They're either all in, or are tired of his act.
Lots of time until election day, but if it were held today, she would clearly win.

Every time trump opens his mouth, the polling goes up for Harris.

Lots of time until election day, but if it were held today, she would clearly win.
I thought Trump had no chance in 2016 and clearly I was wrong. I thought/think Republicans committed suicide by nominating him again, and he can very well lose, but Democrats wouldn’t have called for Biden to step down if he was beating Trump in the polls.

I’m not sure if people forget we have an electoral college or are just in denial about it but national polls like this don’t mean anything.

Here’s Nate Silver’s most recent post.

fake news

Back