Harris now leading Trump by 5 percent in new USA Today poll

it isn't some random 20 million derp stick

it is the marxist capital of the country - led by the propaganda machine of hollywierd
Your elderly, antiquated Cold War opinion about California doesn't change the fact you wanted to selectively eliminate 20 million votes from the west coast, but I can by the same logic eliminate 20 million votes from the deep south.

I thought Trump had no chance in 2016 and clearly I was wrong. I thought/think Republicans committed suicide by nominating him again, and he can very well lose, but Democrats wouldn’t have called for Biden to step down if he was beating Trump in the polls.

I’m not sure if people forget we have an electoral college or are just in denial about it but national polls like this don’t mean anything.

Here’s Nate Silver’s most recent post.

If she gets 5% popular vote, electoral chances for him are tiny.

Your elderly, antiquated Cold War opinion about California doesn't change the fact you wanted to selectively eliminate 20 million votes from the west coast, but I can by the same logic eliminate 20 million votes from the deep south.
in order to do that you need to change the constitution......with the approval of all the states in the deep south........good luck......

They oversampled the aged liberals, to the point of ridiculous. A group that Trump won in two elections (white aged folk) by extremely high numbers suddenly went against him in this poll due to oversampling of one particular group. It tends to skew the numbers when pollsters are dishonest in their methodology. This kind of polling is why folks where "shocked" by Trump's win in 2016.

in order to do that you need to change the constitution......with the approval of all the states in the deep south........good luck......
This chain of posts had nothing to do with the electoral college. It had to do with a MAGA moron not wanting to count 20 million votes on the west coast towards the popular vote tally

This chain of posts had nothing to do with the electoral college. It had to do with a MAGA moron not wanting to count 20 million votes on the west coast towards the popular vote tally
so what?......the fact we have an electoral college made your post stupid.........that's why I brought it up.......20M.....30M......150M.....no one gives a fuck how the west coast votes....

it is only California that they don't compete in

in the 49 other states aggregate, they will likely win the popular vote
That is not even close to reality. For trump to even have a chance to win the popular vote, you would need get rid of both California and New York. At that point he would have a chance.

If you want to give trump a reasonable chance to win the popular vote, you would have to get rid of California, New York, Massachusetts, and Illinois.... About a quarter of America.

That is not even close to reality. For trump to even have a chance to win the popular vote, you would need get rid of both California and New York. At that point he would have a chance.

If you want to give trump a reasonable chance to win the popular vote, you would have to get rid of California, New York, Massachusetts, and Illinois.... About a quarter of America.
another gas lighting shit stain

facts are facts derp stick

It's bullshit logic. If you want to selectively subtract 20 million votes from the west coast, then I can subtract 20 million votes from Texas and the rest of the Gulf Coast from Trump's popular vote tally.
no it is facts. what is bullshit is your retard in arms claims we had to also remove a bunch of other states, you idiots lack facts, as always

did you read the article jackass?

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes. And if California voted like every other Democratic state — where Clinton averaged 53.5% wins — Clinton and Trump end up in a virtual popular vote tie.

and this

----------------------
What's more, many Republicans in the state had nobody to vote for in November.

There were two Democrats — and zero Republicans — running to replace Sen. Barbara Boxer. There were no Republicans on the ballot for House seats in nine of California's congressional districts.

At the state level, six districts had no Republicans running for the state senate, and 16 districts had no Republicans running for state assembly seats.

Plus, since Republicans knew Clinton was going to win the state — and its entire 55 electoral votes — casting a ballot for Trump was virtually meaningless

no it is facts. what is bullshit is your retard in arms claims we had to also remove a bunch of other states, you idiots lack facts, as always

did you read the article jackass?

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes. And if California voted like every other Democratic state — where Clinton averaged 53.5% wins — Clinton and Trump end up in a virtual popular vote tie.

and this

----------------------
What's more, many Republicans in the state had nobody to vote for in November.

There were two Democrats — and zero Republicans — running to replace Sen. Barbara Boxer. There were no Republicans on the ballot for House seats in nine of California's congressional districts.

At the state level, six districts had no Republicans running for the state senate, and 16 districts had no Republicans running for state assembly seats.

Plus, since Republicans knew Clinton was going to win the state — and its entire 55 electoral votes — casting a ballot for Trump was virtually meaningless
It's bullshit logic that is given to MAGA morons knowing that they will fall for horseshit reasoning

If you want to subtract 20 million votes from California, then you have to let me subtract 20 million votes from deep red conservative states of my choosing

It's bullshit logic that is given to MAGA morons knowing that they will fall for horseshit reasoning

If you want to subtract 20 million votes from California, then you have to let me subtract 20 million votes from deep red conservative states of my choosing
I don't want to subtract - I want to point out that we don't compete for popular votes and the weird state of California is why we never will

a state where few republicans are on any down ballots makes it an anomaly - and my article pointed it out. but libtards don't care about actual facts

"Republicans aren't even trying to win the popular vote anymore"

they never tried you fucking retards. it has nothing to win :ROFLMAO:

Back