Has anyone seen "Recount"?

20,000 eligible voters turned away because of ILLEGAL caging lists - half of which were African American. This in an election that was decided by some 500 votes.

Makes you want to hurt people.

20,000 eligible voters turned away because of ILLEGAL caging lists - half of which were African American. This in an election that was decided by some 500 votes.

I already knew about it. But I do want to see Recount anyway.

you should keep going to school

Why don't you open up a book? Huh? It's a fact that the 2000 election was stolen. It's not a turbolib conspiracy, it's a fact.

If you can't be bothered to educate yourself, then shut the fuck up when your betters are talking.

I know you and the rest of the leftnuts are tools.
Educated dems are getting behind Obama and looking forward.
But then you sell software. LOFL

Hmmm I think I have been telling you this for about 6 years now.

I challenge anyone here to find one thing represented in the recount movie that can not be verified as fact.

I watched it a couple of times and they only new thing I learned was the plural of chad is chad.

History will look back and say "what were the people doing while their vote was stolen" we will be remembered as the numb generation.

"I stopped voting when I stopped taking drugs. I believe both of those acts are closely related to delusional behavior." (G. Carlin 2002)

Back