Has anyone seen "Recount"?

this is so comical i"m getting a kick out of it.
I hope republicans do the same whinning after Obama wins, ie. dead democrats voting etc. It's soo funny seeing morons cry for 8yrs.

this is so comical i"m getting a kick out of it.
I hope republicans do the same whinning after Obama wins, ie. dead democrats voting etc. It's soo funny seeing morons cry for 8yrs.

How about the Iraq War? You gettin' a kick out of that one, you brain-dead imbecile? All those dead people piling up...is that good comedy for you?

You should just keep your mouth shut on most topics; it's like you have tourrette's or something...

Is it raining your not knocking on door you snake oil peddler.
I'm 100x more anti-war than you ya tool

Is it raining your not knocking on door you snake oil peddler.
I'm 100x more anti-war than you ya tool

I doubt that. I sincerely doubt that anyone as stupid as you could see what was really going on in 2002-03; you're just a bandwagoneer.

your to much of a tool to have childer, mr snakeoil.
I've got two in college and have held since I first posted here they would never go to war

Fella they have had the ability to mess with elections for years.

Take a look back at how Tom Delay did some sweet little gerrymandering in Texas in 2002 and you will have a clue.

I'm aware of that. But are you saying the Democrats would have won Congress in 2002?

People have had the ability to mess with elections since the first one. That is stating the obvious.

how can you say this and then not understand the links purpose?

You were complaining about Tom DeLay. He was in the House. How Texas got reconfigured for the House has nothing to do with how people vote for the Senate. I have no idea what your point of showing me the Senate was.

Also, interestingly, one of the reasons for the dimpled chad were the fact that the machines were old and filled with old chad from previous elections. The pin simply couldn't push through. And guess where those old untended-to machines were? Poor black neighborhoods.

Also, interestingly, one of the reasons for the dimpled chad were the fact that the machines were old and filled with old chad from previous elections. The pin simply couldn't push through. And guess where those old untended-to machines were? Poor black neighborhoods.

So what did all the local Democrats in office do to help out their constituents?

Back