Has anyone told Ron Paul he lost?

Robdawg

But in the meantime, quietly, largely under the radar of most people, the forces of Rep. Ron Paul have been organizing across the country to stage an embarrassing public revolt against Sen. John McCain when Republicans gather for their national convention in Minnesota at the beginning of September.

According to a recent Boston Globe tally, Paul has a grand total of 19 Republican delegates to Romney's 260, Huckabee's 286 and McCain's 1,413.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/05/ronpaulgop.html

19 delegates earns you a seat in the St Paul mens room

I just remember all the R's mocking Hillary for going to the end saying she had no chance, but she had a lot more than 19 delegates.

This isn't about that. This is about showing libertarian-leaning Republicans why John McCain is the wrong choice for our time.

I find that when you get mad at "Republicans" or "Democrats" instead of individuals, you make yourself look quite foolish.

So RP is planning a protest in ST. Paul ? This is better than the rumors of riots around the Dem convention.

Strange I have not seen Damo or SF commenting on this...

So RP is planning a protest in ST. Paul ? This is better than the rumors of riots around the Dem convention.

Strange I have not seen Damo or SF commenting on this...

you'd think they'd have the inside info since they sleep with the man on a regular basis.... :cof1:

There are Paul supporters that don't want to give up just like there are Clinton supporters who do not want to give up.

And like Clinton, the delegates won BY VOTE for Paul cannot simply be tossed away because McCain has the majority. Also, like Clinton, (and every previous party national convention) Paul will undoubtedly, during the convention, propose that his delegates be transferred to McCain to make the selection "unanimous."

It's the same old politics it always has been, but with the added factor of a bunch of moronic but amazingly vocal clowns who flunked their American Government courses that have computers connected to the internet.

But in the meantime, quietly, largely under the radar of most people, the forces of Rep. Ron Paul have been organizing across the country to stage an embarrassing public revolt against Sen. John McCain when Republicans gather for their national convention in Minnesota at the beginning of September.

According to a recent Boston Globe tally, Paul has a grand total of 19 Republican delegates to Romney's 260, Huckabee's 286 and McCain's 1,413.

How many did Rudy, Fred and the others that are speaking get?

There are Paul supporters that don't want to give up just like there are Clinton supporters who do not want to give up.

And like Clinton, the delegates won BY VOTE for Paul cannot simply be tossed away because McCain has the majority. Also, like Clinton, (and every previous party national convention) Paul will undoubtedly, during the convention, propose that his delegates be transferred to McCain to make the selection "unanimous."

It's the same old politics it always has been, but with the added factor of a bunch of moronic but amazingly vocal clowns who flunked their American Government courses that have computers connected to the internet.

I made an "A" in "American Government". And Mississippi studies too.

I can't see Paul doing that. He keeps busy. Glenn Beck has him on once in a while. Paul does not have a agressive bone in his body, and I don't think he has any beef with McCain.

I gotta call bull crap on this one.

I can't see Paul doing that. He keeps busy. Glenn Beck has him on once in a while. Paul does not have a agressive bone in his body, and I don't think he has any beef with McCain.

I gotta call bull crap on this one.

WTF are you talking about? Of course it's true.

I voted for Ron Paul in the primary.

He is a great American, even if some of his supporters are lunatics.

I like having Ron Paul around to laugh at.

He reminds me of another great presidential candidate that got about as much support .. Pat Paulsen.

And Libertarian means just about any damn thing you want it to mean .. but mostly it means "disaffected republican."

Ron Paul and the Libertarians .. comic relief for serious times.

Back