Has Putin outsmarted the West?

It’s not who’s more willing to die, both sides have high casualties, it’s a numbers game. Russia has far more troops than Ukraine does.

The reason the war is taking so long is because Putin is in no rush. If he had gone in there at full military strength it may have prompted western forces to send in their own troops and even more military aid.

Putin probably doesn’t care if this takes years because the outcome is a forgone conclusion so he is simply letting the Ukranians expend all their resources until they decide to capitulate.

The world at this point is becoming bored with the war and the aid for Ukraine is drying up. Any supplies they do receive from the west are destroyed relatively quickly.

Another interesting aspect is that Ukraine hasn’t even faced off against Russia’s main army yet, this whole time they’ve only been fighting screening forces.

There is no way Ukraine can win this without serious support from western nations and nobody wants to risk a nuclear war with Russia over this conflict.

Putin said it would be a 3-day war. Putin has real hostility from many of the people. People who are fighting to protect their homelands and families fight to the death. Those sent to fight a war they do not understand and may even disprove of are just trying to survive to go home. America showed how bad a way that is to fight.

the population reduction war machine murder nazis love this shit.

Ukraine is the most NAZI like of anyplace post Germany....they are the ones getting slaughtered.

However, it is interesting that the bestest humans to ever walk the Earth according to them fully support NAZI's against Russians, who have behaved honorably.

Ya, we are on the wrong side.

Prigozhin says the Ukraine war was nothing but a huge land grab by Russia for the super-rich. The young lives are just the currency they are spending for Ukraine. This Nazi thing is their false claim to justify the slaughter of Ukrainian citizens and the destruction of their homes.
In the end, the plutocrats are seeking even more money. That is the way of the world and how the rich work.

If that were indeed the case, then why is NATO paramount in Putin's Russia talking points?

Because it is NATO which has mistreated Russia....as most of the world understands.

Buckle Up Fucker....things are about to get very hard.

Understand that we have earned this.

And that I warned U.

No, but if I had a youth right now that is what I would recommend.

Have you any other stupid questions?

Yes. When you say “ buckle up “, I assume you mean to get ready. I simply couldn’t come up with anything other than to learn mandarin.
So what do you suggest I do to get ready? What are you doing?

It’s not who’s more willing to die, both sides have high casualties, it’s a numbers game. Russia has far more troops than Ukraine does.
. Then why don’t they use them? This was supposed to last 3 days, 2 weeks at most.

The reason the war is taking so long is because Putin is in no rush.
You seem to have forgotten the failed blitzkrieg.
If he had gone in there at full military strength
He did and lost a significant portion of his best and most experienced professional soldiers and hardware. The loss of the flagship Moskva was a bonus.
it may have prompted western forces to send in their own troops
Yet it didn’t.
and even more military aid.
It did.

Putin probably doesn’t care if this takes years because the outcome is a forgone conclusion so he is simply letting the Ukranians expend all their resources until they decide to capitulate.
If there’s one trend you see over the last 100 years, it’s nationalism. It’s the power of people, once they have decided that they want to live free. That is an unstoppable force. And that is what Russia is against. The Ukrainians don’t want to be part of Russia’s (lost) empire.

The world at this point is becoming bored with the war and the aid for Ukraine is drying up.
It’s increasing but not fast enough for Ukraine to win anytime soon.

Another interesting aspect is that Ukraine hasn’t even faced off against Russia’s main army yet, this whole time they’ve only been fighting screening forces.
Ah yes. The failed attempt to take Kyiv and assassinate Zelinskyy was a feint that resulted in the loss of the most modern Russian tanks. Yes, I’ve heard that one before.
There is no way Ukraine can win this without serious support from western nations and nobody wants to risk a nuclear war with Russia over this conflict.
Including Russia. How many times have they cried wolf on that? Their rhetoric went stale months ago.

Last edited:
Ukraine is the most NAZI like of anyplace post Germany....

Apparently you’ve never been to Hungary, Austria, Bavaria or Saxony.
Rada only has two far right members.
France, Italy, Spain and the U.S. have significantly more nazis in their government.
The AfD is very much alive and well in Sachsen, Niedersachsen, and Baden-Württemberg.

Last edited:
Ukraine is the most NAZI like of anyplace post Germany....they are the ones getting slaughtered.

However, it is interesting that the bestest humans to ever walk the Earth according to them fully support NAZI's against Russians, who have behaved honorably.

not China?......totalitarian is totalitarian.....

I didn’t realize the Ukrainian nazis invaded Russia.

Back