Have you noticed that the men at a Trump rally...'

NiftyNiblick

1960s Chick Magnet
Have you noticed the the men at a Trump rally look remarkable similar
to the men at a Japanese women's wrestling show?

None of them are allowed to go within 500 feet of a school.

That audience the other night for the Town Hall had that look. Did you see the Nazi Youth kids? It literally made me uncomfortable to see that. Incredibly cult like.

Lots of racists at them

Most racists are middle aged white men who feel they should have done much better in life

So they need a scapegoat to blame for their failures

That audience the other night for the Town Hall had that look. Did you see the Nazi Youth kids? It literally made me uncomfortable to see that. Incredibly cult like.

Man I missed that clown show

That one Republican admitted the racists in the military are republicans

Most racists are middle aged white men who feel they should have done much better in life

So they need a scapegoat to blame for their failures

I'm an elderly white man who, with his obviously exceptional intelligence, should very clearly have done better with his life.

Is that why my fellow progressive liberals call me a racist?
I haven't tried to scapegoat anybody.:bigthink:

Last edited:
I'm an elderly white man who, with his obviously exceptional intelligence, should very clearly have done better with his life.

Is that why my fellow progressive liberals call me a racist?
I haven't tried to scapegoat anybody.:bigthink:

You refused to be nice to women

That’s what did it

The racists in this nation are mostly older white guys

I’m married to an older white guy who has been a liberal all his life

He did do pretty damn well in life though

But he also treated women with their due respect

Not sure about the Japanese women’s wrestling show, but I did notice the man-child’s attending Trump rallies have the same dumb look on their faces. They also tend to cheer Pedo Don’s most hateful and anti-American comments. Sad.

Understandable why they’re not allowed near schools. Most are divorced and only allowed around their own children under supervision.

Not sure about the Japanese women’s wrestling show, but I did notice the man-child’s attending Trump rallies have the same dumb look on their faces. They also tend to cheer Pedo Don’s most hateful and anti-American comments. Sad.

Understandable why they’re not allowed near schools. Most are divorced and only allowed around their own children under supervision.

True enough.

You refused to be nice to women

That’s what did it

Isn’t that more misogynistic than racist? He’s still a bigoted asshole, but words matter. :)

FWIW, I’m fascinated how many JPP Trumpers have so much in common: misogynistic, racist, bigoted, not-very-bright, anti-American incels.

Isn’t that more misogynistic than racist? He’s still a bigoted asshole, but words matter. :)

FWIW, I’m fascinated how many JPP Trumpers have so much in common: misogynistic, racist, bigoted, not-very-bright, anti-American incels.

The Republican Party has been racist for a long time

All parties were racist in the past

Now and all my life

It’s been the Republican Party who hates Americans of color

Agreed.

OTOH, the Democratic Party isn’t as pure as the driven snow. They continue to be tinged with racism. Most notably by playing the race card to defend bad behavior.

I believe Trayvon was murdered by an asshole racist

You dont

Trayvon was definitely murdered by a racist asshole who was ironically a minority himself.

Still, any mom who gives her kid a stupid ebonic given name has to share some responsibility herself.
Kids stuck with those have to be a little fucked up themselves, don't they?
Look at the NBA and hip hop music. No shortage of weirdos in those groups.

Back