Having to ignore Desh

We did? Pretty sure we hung the perpetrator by his neck until he was dead, after destroying the entire infra-structure of his country and killing or maiming a million of his citizens. Now, 12 years later we are still there with a 100 acre "embasy"
a bankrupt treasury and 4000 dead american children and perhaps 100s of thousands of wounded ones.

We do not need to continue this genocide any longer. We killed far more of them than they killed of us. Let's get the fuck out and stay out of the M.E. There is no good that can come of our involvement there.

do you really want to claim the Iraq war was to get Sadam for gassing the Kurds and Iranians 20 years earlier with chemical weapons Ronny rayguns sold him?

This message is hidden because Desh is on liberal Rune & Tekkygal's ignore list

What do you think you are acomplishing old friend? I will not support bombing of any country, war on any country, no mtter how much of a wise ass you become.

We did? Pretty sure we hung the perpetrator by his neck until he was dead, after destroying the entire infra-structure of his country and killing or maiming a million of his citizens. Now, 12 years later we are still there with a 100 acre "embasy"
a bankrupt treasury and 4000 dead american children and perhaps 100s of thousands of wounded ones.

We do not need to continue this genocide any longer. We killed far more of them than they killed of us. Let's get the fuck out and stay out of the M.E. There is no good that can come of our involvement there.

Ummmmm that was over a decade earlier when Saddam juiced the Kurds and massacred the Shiites, if it was about that we would have have went right back in almost immediately after Gulf I, the assets were already in place, us going into Iraq II had less than zero to do with that, it was about oil and revenge, nothing more, nothing less.

Ummmmm that was over a decade earlier when Saddam juiced the Kurds and massacred the Shiites, if it was about that we would have have went right back in almost immediately after Gulf I, the assets were already in place, us going into Iraq II had less than zero to do with that, it was about oil and revenge, nothing more, nothing less.
Your point being what?

I am not different I am the same.

Its now everyone who is refusing to see the facts in reality.

this has happened to me before.

everyone was mad at me for talking about and insisting Bush dropped white phosphorous on civilians in Fallughia.

No one cared about those chem weapons victims either.

I remember back on AOL, righties saying they were never more proud of the US after we dropped the white phosphorus in Fallujah. Same old double standard.

everyone was mad at me for not stopping talking about the republicans cheating in elections through machine manipulation and culling voters from the lists.

if the left had taken up this issue instead of denying it Bush would not have had a second term

everyone was mad at me for not stopping talking about the republicans cheating in elections through machine manipulation and culling voters from the lists. if the left had taken up this issue instead of denying it Bush would not have had a second term

How do you explain O-BOMB-YA's two terms? Did all this cheating the GOP supposedly does suddenly stop working?

dude you guys cheated even more it was just not enough and people actually STAYED in line for hours to vote instead of letting the cheating work by going home

dude you guys cheated even more it was just not enough and people actually STAYED in line for hours to vote instead of letting the cheating work by going home

Where's your proof? Wouldn't the magic GOP cheating spells work no matter what?

How did Bill Clinton get elected to 2 terms?

turns out they are very bad at cheating. And they just enraged the voters they were trying to suppress.

Back