Healthcare in America.

My goal has always been to warn the citizens of this country of the impending disaster.

Bullshit. You want to warn us of the impending disastor concerning jews, blacks and latinos. No mention anywhere of any problems with whites.

Yes, you are a racist.

Bullshit. You want to warn us of the impending disastor concerning jews, blacks and latinos. No mention anywhere of any problems with whites.

Yes, you are a racist.

Good statement. You know, I really feel awkward trying to defend the white race community ,given the fact that whites are slowly descending the spiral staircase of degeneracy and depravity.

After some 70 years of being dumbed down by those in control of the media ,the whites have a lot of work ahead of them to regain all they've lost these past decades of a self defeating public school system and a craven politically criminal government.

But ,despite everything our dna remains relatively intact and after some effort we can make a comeback.

I hold no such optimism for blacks or latinos given their track record.

Good statement. You know, I really feel awkward trying to defend the white race community ,given the fact that whites are slowly descending the spiral staircase of degeneracy and depravity.

After some 70 years of being dumbed down by those in control of the media ,the whites have a lot of work ahead of them to regain all they've lost these past decades of a self defeating public school system and a craven politically criminal government.

But ,despite everything our dna remains relatively intact and after some effort we can make a comeback.

I hold no such optimism for blacks or latinos given their track record.

I guess the huge increase in white girls having babies with black or latino fathers must really bug you, huh?

Those Scrappy Gen Xers

2011-04-29.jpg

John Boehner thinks Americans under 54 understand why they won’t get full Social Security and other federal programs. Gotta fight more wars and give more money to corporations!

2011-04-29.jpg

John Boehner thinks Americans under 54 understand why they won’t get full Social Security and other federal programs. Gotta fight more wars and give more money to corporations!

Interesting that Israel's stipend is increased every year [cost of living allowance] and they get paid many months in advance of all other foreign aid recipients ,but seniors should understand they will have to suffer. who owns this country ,if not the jews?

Back