Hello all

So are you here to post? We have Bravo the swabber. He claims he was in the Navy during 'Nam. You are not an idiot are you?

Rune, my son was into that viking stuff when he was about 14.
Do you wear one of these

images

No I am not a Vietnam vet. Served 1979-2002. No I am not an idiot, are you?

No but Bravo is. I don't think it is a navy thing in general, but if you were an idiot, would you be honest about it?

So, like I said, are you here to post? We need fresh meat. I mean, new blood.

Rune, my son was into that viking stuff when he was about 14.
Do you wear one of these

images

Nah, I am a descendant of real vikings. They were Christians, as am I. I have several of those though and I am a blacksmith so I smite things regularly. In fact, my status here is the norsk name of the hammer you pictured, and I smite conservative's banal arguments constantly.

Nah, I am a descendant of real vikings. They were Christians, as am I. I have several of those though and I am a blacksmith so I smite things regularly. In fact, my status here is the norsk name of the hammer you pictured, and I smite conservative's banal arguments constantly.

Both sides of my family are Scandinavian, Danish on My fathers and Norwegian on my mothers.

No but Bravo is. I don't think it is a navy thing in general, but if you were an idiot, would you be honest about it?
So, like I said, are you here to post? We need fresh meat. I mean, new blood.

Would you? Time will tell. :)

Back