Hello all

It's so vague. Is it responsible for tax dollars to be increased to pay certain people huge 6K figure salaries for doing nothing? Are you happy with Congress?

It does not matter if I am happy with Congress or not, the fact remains they can levy Federal tax's under the Constitution (that you claim "geared toward libertarianism"). And no - neither Article I, Section 8, Clause 1, ,or The Sixteenth Amendment are vague, and both have been upheld by the Courts. So both of your claims are patently false.

Last edited:
I get the feeling you're the most-liked person here
1. Like a broken clock.
2. No one as intelligent as I am is well liked. No one wants to hear the truth.
3. Welcome to the forum.
Thank you for your voluntary low paid high risk service to the Aristocrats. Did you figure out how badly they fucked you yet or were you so indoctrinated by the forces that compelled you to sacrifice yourself for the good of the very few that you are too stupid too figure out what a fool you are?

Thank you for your voluntary low paid high risk service to the Aristocrats. Did you figure out how badly they fucked you yet or were you so indoctrinated by the forces that compelled you to sacrifice yourself for the good of the very few that you are too stupid too figure out what a fool you are?

Thanks for your support. I appreciate all the support my citizens and the Army gives me. Paid for college, my masters in Industrial OPSEC, and the contracting involved. Pew Pew Pew!

Thanks for your support. I appreciate all the support my citizens and the Army gives me. Paid for college, my masters in Industrial OPSEC, and the contracting involved. Pew Pew Pew!

Glad it worked out for you.
Hope you don't die horribly 20 years after your service ends like my brother in law did from agent orange.

Glad it worked out for you.
Hope you don't die horribly 20 years after your service ends like my brother in law did from agent orange.

Thanks, I'm sure I won't. I'll likely be managing the geospatial imagery teams I currently manage in the government sector, but privately. That's where the real bucks are ;-)

Thanks, I'm sure I won't. I'll likely be managing the geospatial imagery teams I currently manage in the government sector, but privately. That's where the real bucks are ;-)
Hopefully you will make enough to be able to feel ok about paying your share finally.

Gotta "love" Desh. Trying to run off a new poster two posts in. Can't even wait for an actual thread to start.

OP - desh is not a troll. I know it's hard to believe, but many of us have known her for more than a decade. She actually is retarded as she comes across. She wasn't even able to predict the 2008 economic collapse. She's poes law personified.

Hello,

I'm a right-leaning libertarian and in the military. I'm a pretty laid back guy and am a very simple person. My friends often refer to me as the character Ron Swanson. I've watched the show and I'm not THAT libertarian, but I guess we share similar personalities.

Have a nice day, or whatever.
Welcome.

Back