Hello everybody

Maybe everybody is Mason including Jack. How do you know you aren't Mason?

:)

My maternal Grandfather was a Mason, and my mother. who was good at picking locks, used often to have to get his regalia for him when he got older, and she knew more about the brothers than most. My Father, as a Clergyman, disapproved of the Royal Arch, so I was kept from it, unlike my Uncles. This has, of course, nothing to do with what has been said so far, and is nonsense, but I think it is high time to change the subject. Welcome/Croeso Arks&Sparka whatever! :)

Last edited:
My maternal Grandfather was a Mason, and my mother. who was good at picking locks, used often to have to get his regalia for him when he got older, and she knew more about the brothers than most. My Father, as a Clergyman, disapproved of the Royal Arch, so I was kept from it, unlike my Uncles. This has, of course, nothing to do with what has been said so far, and is nonsense, but I think it is high time to change the subject. Welcome/Croeso Arks&Sparka whatever! :)

Is Mason a Mason?I didn't know they let in Marxist!

Thank you. I don't run in circles with Freemasons so I don't know much about them. I know a lot of people view them as some conspiracy, and I've come across many people that think it's satanic

Back