Hello Everybody

Hello everybody.

I am a friend of Damocles and just found out about this forum. I am a expert on war politics and war tactics, 50% self taught and 50% college studies. I have talked to hundreds of people around the world on there politics and living conditions. I have personally shaken the hand of the president of South Africa after having a long conversation about his goverement decisions.

I have spoken to generals of the Air Force, Marines, Navy and Army. I've personally watched navy seals drills and been invited to many political speechs.

I take pride in what I do and my knowledge. If you have any questions please ask them, I am more then willing to answer.

What an expert. Thanks to this expert on war, I have now learned that the Navy has generals.

I had some problems, and a Moderator mobbed me on behalf of a user with the altering quote thing. Although the Admin from there said in a post, that the way I was shortening quotes was valid.
I didn't really want to stay any longer on USMB.
So I'll look if this place is for me.

Let me help you out in the same vein as your desire to be "helpful". See corrections above.

What an expert. Thanks to this expert on war, I have now learned that the Navy has generals.

I guess if you don't understand what i mean I'll break it down for you. Navy - Fleet Admiral.

Marines - 4 star General

Army - 4 star general

Air Force - 4 star general.

I hope that helps your confusion. Since you need everything explained to you.

I guess if you don't understand what i mean I'll break it down for you. Navy - Fleet Admiral.

Marines - 4 star General

Army - 4 star general

Air Force - 4 star general.

I hope that helps your confusion. Since you need everything explained to you.

watch out for legion troll...if you school him in too many debates, he will stalk you and copy your posts and username on other political boards and try and pass himself as you.

:)

watch out for legion troll...if you school him in too many debates, he will stalk you and copy your posts and username on other political boards and try and pass himself as you.

:)

that's okay, that just means i'm his role model. Everybody wants to be a little Neon.

Back