Hello! I'm tribble.

Wow! Do you think I should just ignore "SHOVE A SAGUARO UP YOUR ASS, MOTHERFUCKERRR!" or "I WISH YOU'D CHOKE TO DEATH ON A BAG OF DICKS". This is outrageous. Where is the 'Moderation'?
It’s a prickly situation, but I’m sure you can handle it.

Wow! Do you think I should just ignore "SHOVE A SAGUARO UP YOUR ASS, MOTHERFUCKERRR!" or "I WISH YOU'D CHOKE TO DEATH ON A BAG OF DICKS". This is outrageous. Where is the 'Moderation'?

Hmm..what rules were broken?

Hurting your feels does not count. :dunno:

I not sure what rules Teh Smasha broke his last go 'round, other than being a broken record.

I have come to accept how he is, kinda like TDAK, and move on.

I do not click on TDAK threads. That's an ignorant racist moron.

Not on ignore, but no point in patronizing his threads. :dunno:

It’s a prickly situation, but I’m sure you can handle it.

I think I'm having a nervous breakdown. I've had to contact my Doctor (along with my Attorney). (I'm laying on the floor as we speak, being fanned by a concerned neighbor) :(

Hmm..what rules were broken?

Hurting your feels does not count. :dunno:

I not sure what rules Teh Smasha broke his last go 'round, other than being a broken record.

I have come to accept how he is, kinda like TDAK, and move on.

I do not click on TDAK threads. That's an ignorant racist moron.

Not on ignore, but no point in patronizing his threads. :dunno:

:bullshit:

I think I'm having a nervous breakdown. I've had to contact my Doctor (along with my Attorney). (I'm laying on the floor as we speak, being fanned by a concerned neighbor) :(
You’re very sensitive, perhaps the board is too much for your delicate self? May I suggest a cup of chamomile tea and meditation followed by a warm bath with Epsom Salts?

You’re very sensitive, perhaps the board is too much for your delicate self? May I suggest a cup of chamomile tea and meditation followed by a warm bath with Epsom Salts?

The Barrister recommends I gather all names of Parties involved. (You're still in Houston, right?)

Not right now :)

'Fleeing from the Crime Scene' is also a Chargeable Offense.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand your rights? Do you wish to continue incriminating yourself?

'Fleeing from the Crime Scene' is also a Chargeable Offense.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand your rights? Do you wish to continue incriminating yourself?
Sure, why not. I’ll be back in Texas in two days, they can meet me at the airport.

Wow.
Is there a translator around? You're starting to sound like MSG. (and 'No', that's NOT a compliment)
You’re not smart enough to figure out the meaning, even with my typo? Gosh, Jack, I pegged you to be smarter than that. Guess I gave you too much credit.

You’re not smart enough to figure out the meaning, even with my typo? Gosh, Jack, I pegged you to be smarter than that. Guess I gave you too much credit.

Yes. Apparently you did. MSG blurts out some Crypto-Salad and then becomes furious when no one knows what he is talking about. Do you still have your Captain Midnight Decoder Ring?
(on second thought, maybe an IBM 9000 might be better suited for MSG Speak) :(

Back