Hello Texas Meg.............!

BB, you do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time tracking and monitoring posters whereabouts with the who's online function.

Calm down, stop stalking, and don't scare people off.

Really....

BB, you do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time tracking and monitoring posters whereabouts with the who's online function.

and how would you know this unless you are doing the same?:rolleyes:

and please explain who I have scared off...I bring more people into this board than you and your Liberal munchkins ever could..get a grip...dipshit!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
and I am absolutely postive that darla will be pm'ing you and and saying how much of a jerk I am...let common sense be your judge...click on my sig about who and what I am...I am open...darla cowers to who she really is...except being Ms.'Code Pink'...lol...What I post and list is the real me...Liberals always cower from reality...:cof1:
He's not a jerk he's loony. Someone hit that nail on the head the other night. He really is a certifiable nutcase. Calls any woman that disagrees with him a bimbo, or some other name, resorts to ad homs lots. Just don't tell him anything about you because he is a former cop and might use those connections to stalk you. Loony fucking toons.

LMAO.............

He's not a jerk he's loony. Someone hit that nail on the head the other night. He really is a certifiable nutcase. Calls any woman that disagrees with him a bimbo, or some other name, resorts to ad homs lots. Just don't tell him anything about you because he is a former cop and might use those connections to stalk you. Loony fucking toons.

Soco...you really need to give the booze a rest...Tex meg is a independent Lady...a clear thinker...come back and make another post on this when your head is outta the old proverbial fog!:rolleyes:

Soco...you really need to give the booze a rest...Tex meg is a independent Lady...a clear thinker...come back and make another post on this when your head is outta the old proverbial fog!:rolleyes:
Yeah and I am the ONLY one above saying your are a stalker! What the fuck ever looney!

You know, I really don’t care if this drooling old fool wants to desperately hit on any poster he thinks might be a woman. What really galls me is that because I call him what he is, an old trolling perv, he tells people that I am delusional and think everyone is “after me”.

As if I, am hoping to convince everybody that a retired, alcoholic, incoherent, old fart wants me.

Wow, that would be quite a feather in my cyber resume.

Don't you have some white men to go discriminate against?

You must be boozin tonight. Its awful late out there.
No, I was up verifying lists for the caucuses, I had to print up lists for the Precincts so that each group could verify that people were registered properly and could legally be delegates for their party and other things...

A lot of people use the who's online function instead of refreshing the page every few seconds.

Back