Hello Y'all!

Robo

Verified User
Hello folks! I’m a “small l” libertarian and constitutionalist believer in small limited government and maximum individual liberty within the confines of our Constitution. I enjoy arguments with both the right and left, hoping this is an interesting place to make some friendly enemies and fun conversations and who knows, maybe even a political ally or two. Whatdayathink?

If you can do more than spout the usual, tired memes I welcome you. If you are actually intelligent I doubly welcome you. In any case...welcome to the asylum.

Hello folks! I’m a “small l” libertarian and constitutionalist believer in small limited government and maximum individual liberty within the confines of our Constitution. I enjoy arguments with both the right and left, hoping this is an interesting place to make some friendly enemies and fun conversations and who knows, maybe even a political ally or two. Whatdayathink?

A zillion years ago there was a user called Classical Liberal on politics.com back when it was a going concern... Was that you?

Greetings

I'm with you Boo boo. Just try to keep an open mind.

New posters on the board are great but please pardon my cynicism when I ask is this poster actually new or just a regular taking another new account name like we seem to often have happen?

Yeah, usually (unless it is just an awesome one) I don't welcome new joke trolls, etc. Welcome to the board, CL. Have fun.

Just try to keep an open mind.

Thats one for the books.....Try to keep an open mind ?....Indeed....

Obviously pRune doesn't believe you're a 'Classic Liberal'.......

A liberal with an open mind is as rare as tits on a bull on this site....

In any case....good to have you, WELCOME, Join the fun

Thats one for the books.....Try to keep an open mind ?....Indeed....

Obviously pRune doesn't believe you're a 'Classic Liberal'.......

A liberal with an open mind is as rare as tits on a bull on this site....

In any case....good to have you, WELCOME, Join the fun

Classic Lib: this is what I meant by keeping an open mind. Don't judge the site based on this retard.

Back