Hello!

Doc Savage

Verified User
Good day everyone; I am going to just keep my mouth shut and read a bit to get the feel of this place before jumping into the deep end.

Okay, well, have fun with that then.

iu

Yes. Once again your pants have been pulled down, exposing yourself again, trying to rebuild your massive Sock Army. (We're NOT stupid Mason)

I dont know mason, and have no clue what you are going on about.....fine welcome though.

No. You are welcome to use the site in any way you like so long as it follows the rules.

Like this one:

10. Dual Accounts - Don't go overboard. I'll allow a couple, but myriad accounts will not be allowed... and duplicates used to break rules will result in temp banning for all accounts... and removal of duplicates.

:D

Really?

Can I expect this kind of charm offensive from everyone? :|

--->"10. Dual Accounts - Don't go overboard. I'll allow a couple, but myriad accounts will not be allowed... and duplicates used to break rules will result in temp banning for all accounts... and removal of duplicates."

Legina will hard fuck you. Florida is already eyeballing you. Soon ... Doris the Nun will tell you "Don't break our 12b rule". (you did bring your Kevlar, right?)

--->"10. Dual Accounts - Don't go overboard. I'll allow a couple, but myriad accounts will not be allowed... and duplicates used to break rules will result in temp banning for all accounts... and removal of duplicates."

Legina will hard fuck you. Florida is already eyeballing you. Soon ... Doris the Nun will tell you "Don't break our 12b rule". (you did bring your Kevlar, right?)

I gave up the Kevlar when I retired.....I figure whats the worst that can happen?

Get banned after a few post because someone has mistaken my identity?

That'll have me clutching my pearls.

You'll be carefully sniffed and prodded, then maybe get a shin kick or two. It's the SockSpotter Brigade, it's what they do. lol

Well....if they are gonna rage hump my leg looking for a confession, could they get on with it already?

I have clothes in the dryer needing to be folded.

Back