Hello!

I gave up the Kevlar when I retired.....I figure whats the worst that can happen?

Get banned after a few post because someone has mistaken my identity?

That'll have me clutching my pearls.

Oh Boy.
(sigh) You have to pick a 'Team' (Blue Team/Red Team).
'Grind' is Leader of 'Red Team' ... he's also a Moderator here. He has some Top Lieutenants like 'Chaz' that are in charge of his Forum Goon Squads. Also some Black Op guys like 'Legina' (who you already met). You need to be careful, don't trust anybody.
Now. Do you LOVE Jesus? Do you get a Boner every time Trump opens his mouth? Then 'Red Team' is for you.
Do you support America? Love Liberty, Freedom, and the American Way? Then 'Blue Team' is for you.

Oh yeah. Before I forget. There's this other Moderator here (I will NOT reveal her name) and she thinks people shouldn't fuck until they are 25 because their brains aren't fully developed. Also claims Muslim children can bring their Prayer Mats to School because "It's in the Constitution". I'm not real clear on where they found her, somebody said Craig's List. (?)

Lovely.

It was less troublesome in Iraq and Afghanistan.....I think I'm just gonna hang out at the pool and read the Soap Opera Digest.

Lovely.

It was less troublesome in Iraq and Afghanistan.....I think I'm just gonna hang out at the pool and read the Soap Opera Digest.

'Soap Opera Digest'? You want the TOP thread. All the gossip you really need to know. The previous Poster, ThatOwlWoman, posts there. She claimed she likes to post being 'topless', which sounded great ... until she started referring to her tits as 'flappies'. Then ...*well, anyway, you may want to go there. It's a 'Tribute Thread'. Over 19,000 posts. Longest in JPP history. Tell them 'Jack sent you'.

'Soap Opera Digest'? You want the TOP thread. All the gossip you really need to know. The previous Poster, ThatOwlWoman, posts there. She claimed she likes to post being 'topless', which sounded great ... until she started referring to her tits as 'flappies'. Then ...*well, anyway, you may want to go there. It's a 'Tribute Thread'. Over 19,000 posts. Longest in JPP history. Tell them 'Jack sent you'.

I have no idea what "TOP" is.....thats a new one I haven't seen in other forums; scrolling through the various threads in here, its less discussion and more like pit fights.

Interesting.

I have no idea what "TOP" is.....thats a new one I haven't seen in other forums; scrolling through the various threads in here, its less discussion and more like pit fights.

Interesting.

'Pit Fights'. Yes. Here ... it's called 'Debating'. :(

Interesting.

'TOP'. TOP Derangement Syndrome. (It's on the first page, near the top)

I have always enjoyed the pulp fiction of the 30's and 40's.......well before my time, but still a fun read and a glimpse into the mindset of the time.

I read the Doc Savage books as a young man. They were fun no brainers and provided time for escapism especially in Nam.

I read the Doc Savage books as a young man. They were fun no brainers and provided time for escapism especially in Nam.

The equivalent of "mental brain candy" as opposed to some deeper fiction along the lines of Isaac Asimov's Foundation Series.

My father started me on Pulps in an effort to get me reading....something I will always be grateful for,

Back