Hello!!!

Hello and welcome Inkslinger,

Here to ruffle right wing feathers!

Good name.

I'm liberal. We're glad to have more liberal voices.

I'm also polite, which is a bit strange in this place of rudeness. I don't spend 24-7 here, so in order to weed out the garbage for the time I do spend here, anybody who mouths off at me goes on permanent Ignore.

Here's how I roll:

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

If that's agreeable I hope we have some good discussions. If not, we probably won't be talking long.

My Ignore List is mostly conservatives, but several liberals have found their way on it as well. Just avoid getting personal with me and we'll probably be just fine.

Enjoy!

See you on the pages...

Hello and welcome Inkslinger,

Good name.

I'm liberal. We're glad to have more liberal voices.

I'm also polite, which is a bit strange in this place of rudeness. I don't spend 24-7 here, so in order to weed out the garbage for the time I do spend here, anybody who mouths off at me goes on permanent Ignore.

Here's how I roll:

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

If that's agreeable I hope we have some good discussions. If not, we probably won't be talking long.

My Ignore List is mostly conservatives, but several liberals have found their way on it as well. Just avoid getting personal with me and we'll probably be just fine.

Enjoy!

See you on the pages...

PoliTalker, for what it's worth, is a presumptuous, pedantic Pollyanna who thinks that the internet is a good place for civil discourse.
Serious debate is possible only within your own half of the great American divide.
America is so polarized that the stipulations required for meaningful debate are totally precluded between enlightened progressives and reactionary troglodytes.

This is a good place to kill some time, vent, and trade insults with the right wing assholes.
They're not terribly bright, so you'll be engaging in the proverbial battle of wits against the unarmed.

Polite my ass. I'm polite.
PoliTalker is the example that the right uses to try to call us "snowflakes."

Back