Hello

Fabius Bile

Verified User
Hi, I'm from Russia.
Glad to introduce myself. Unfortunately, I don't know how you do it here.
I am a retired Russian officer, a patriot of my country, an ethnic Belarusian.
If someone is interested in something in more detail, ask.

Hi, I'm from Russia.
Glad to introduce myself. Unfortunately, I don't know how you do it here.
I am a retired Russian officer, a patriot of my country, an ethnic Belarusian.
If someone is interested in something in more detail, ask.

What do you make of the performance of the Russian Military In Ukraine?

We are acting.
This is a war and everything happens there. If you think I'm going to judge... then this is not my case.

Not helpful.

Can the Chinese be depended upon? How do you feel about Russia now being a junior partner to the Chinese, that the Chinese Empire is on the romp where as the Russian Empire is in a supporting role?

Not helpful.

Can the Chinese be depended upon?
At the moment, yes.
But in general, Russia and China have more chances of a conflict in the future than an alliance.
Today, a common enemy and common challenges unite, and this works well, but if the enemy does not become, then the risk of conflict is huge. But these are problems that will be solved as they arrive.
As one of our emperors said, Russia has only two allies... ©

And believe me, none of them is China.

At the moment, yes.
But in general, Russia and China have more chances of a conflict in the future than an alliance.
Today, a common enemy and common challenges unite, and this works well, but if the enemy does not become, then the risk of conflict is huge. But these are problems that will be solved as they arrive.

Iran and N. Korea...

At the moment, yes.

I argue that Russia and China are now tied at the hip, that Russia has no other option but to support China because without China support Russia is now roadkill. Both Russia and China have given up on the West, the the entire globe is going to be broken down to two sides.....the East lead by China and the dying West lead America. I understand that this is a problem for Russian pride, but it is the reality of the world we live in.

Interesting that you dont agree.

One last question.....if I am right and India has no choice but to pick a side....the West or China/Russia.....which do you suspect they would choose?

Interesting that you dont agree.

It's strange that you made such a conclusion.
I am well aware that China claims to be the leader, the nuance is that this will lead to a conflict with Russia.

About India... I think there is no real possibility of choice.

Fabius Bile is known by many names: Primogenitor, Clonelord, Manflayer. Once a loyal son of the Emperor’s Children, now he loathes and is loathed by his brothers. Feared by man and monster, Fabius possesses a knowledge of genetic manipulation second to none, and the will to use it to twist flesh and sculpt nightmares.

Now a traitor amongst traitors, Fabius pursues his dark craft across the galaxy, from the Eye of Terror to the tomb world of Solemnace to the Dark City of Commorragh itself, leaving a trail of monstrous abominations in his wake.
https://www.simonandschuster.com/bo.../Josh-Reynolds/Warhammer-40-000/9781800262966

I think this forum is not very suitable for discussion on this fictional character... but yes, your quote is one of the definitions and it is extremely superficial, where the character is much deeper and more motivated than most readers understand him.
But again, I repeat, this forum is not suitable for discussion about it.

The avatar name + your unsatisfying answers + your claim to be a retired military officer = Interesting.

Back