Hello

And what do you want to know about my beautiful homeland?

Actually, nothing. Nothing at all. I couldn't care less.

I simply asked "Who is sending them weapons to help their assault on Ukraine?" Can you answer that (google is your friend...)?

Another deeply unsatisfying answer.

Sorry, what a question, that's the answer.
Today, my guys also have American weapons there, this does not mean that the United States supplies the Russian army... and Russia is not a country from which someone can demand answers.

Sorry, what a question, that's the answer.
Today, my guys also have American weapons there, this does not mean that the United States supplies the Russian army... and Russia is not a country from which someone can demand answers.

You said that you wanted to help.

You are failing.

This is a political forum, the global order is in collapse, what did you imagine that we would want to talk about?

Sometimes something old has to die and give birth to a new one, the current world order does not suit the majority in this world ...
I think we will find out here.
Maybe you should leave before you turn up the radar of the Russian security services.
You're drawing the wrong conclusions again. I am a patriot of my country and I have no reason to leave it. Like the special services, there is no need to pay attention to me... unless you come to drink coffee.

Sometimes something old has to die and give birth to a new one, the current world order does not suit the majority in this world ...
I think we will find out here.

You're drawing the wrong conclusions again. I am a patriot of my country and I have no reason to leave it. Like the special services, there is no need to pay attention to me... unless you come to drink coffee.

Leave JPP you dope.

Hi, I'm from Russia.
Glad to introduce myself. Unfortunately, I don't know how you do it here.
I am a retired Russian officer, a patriot of my country, an ethnic Belarusian.
If someone is interested in something in more detail, ask.

do you think putin and the west are just doing a huge performance to bilk defense money out of their resective populations?

At the moment, yes.
But in general, Russia and China have more chances of a conflict in the future than an alliance.
Today, a common enemy and common challenges unite, and this works well, but if the enemy does not become, then the risk of conflict is huge. But these are problems that will be solved as they arrive.
As one of our emperors said, Russia has only two allies... ©

And believe me, none of them is China.

are we battling it out for the number 2 position?

do you think putin and the west are just doing a huge performance to bilk defense money out of their resective populations?

You know the nuance here, you live in the world of your media... where there is a half-truth, but often... what is not reality, but when it comes to Russia.
Let 's take a thesis:
First, does Putin have a loss of popular support? I don't see this, either before the war or during the war. A strong hierarchy of military formations has been built, and our police, bailiffs, and penitentiary system are made on the basis of the military. The opposition to the government has always been tame and well-fed, no one touched Navalny particularly until a performance with toxic substances was played (which should destroy regiments of soldiers, but did not kill one Alexei).
Secondly, is there an agreement between the United States and Putin? Quite likely. Only the price of this is not the ratings in the elections, a nation that is not very interested in democracy in principle, this show is not necessary. Why is the USA doing this? To rob Europe, today it is being done perfectly, enterprises and technologies are being exported and the region is plunging into crisis. Why would Putin do that? Don't know.
The deepest misconception is that many people in the West think that Putin makes decisions alone... No, it's not that close. In Russia there is such a concept as "Kremlin Towers" and there is a Tower of War, a Tower of supporters of the Union with Europe, etc.
And it is the influence of these Towers that has on Russian politics. Now many processes are led by supporters of the war, my opinion is that Putin is too soft for the current situation and many want more radical actions. Putin, I think, does not mind agreeing with the United States, I hope they will not allow him to do this.

You know the nuance here, you live in the world of your media... where there is a half-truth, but often... what is not reality, but when it comes to Russia.
Let 's take a thesis:
First, does Putin have a loss of popular support? I don't see this, either before the war or during the war. A strong hierarchy of military formations has been built, and our police, bailiffs, and penitentiary system are made on the basis of the military. The opposition to the government has always been tame and well-fed, no one touched Navalny particularly until a performance with toxic substances was played (which should destroy regiments of soldiers, but did not kill one Alexei).
Secondly, is there an agreement between the United States and Putin? Quite likely. Only the price of this is not the ratings in the elections, a nation that is not very interested in democracy in principle, this show is not necessary. Why is the USA doing this? To rob Europe, today it is being done perfectly, enterprises and technologies are being exported and the region is plunging into crisis. Why would Putin do that? Don't know.
The deepest misconception is that many people in the West think that Putin makes decisions alone... No, it's not that close. In Russia there is such a concept as "Kremlin Towers" and there is a Tower of War, a Tower of supporters of the Union with Europe, etc.
And it is the influence of these Towers that has on Russian politics. Now many processes are led by supporters of the war, my opinion is that Putin is too soft for the current situation and many want more radical actions. Putin, I think, does not mind agreeing with the United States, I hope they will not allow him to do this.

I want a quick peace deal in ukraine. war is dumb.

what do you want?

where are the russian people on the western trend towards genital mutilation of 'trans' children? and puberty blocker drugs?

I want a quick peace deal in ukraine. war is dumb.

what do you want?

No, I don't think the war will end soon.
The Kremlin will not leave Ukraine as it is (anti-Russian, aggressive) and if it fails to capture it, it will be turned into a field.
And, in principle, I do not believe that the war began solely for the sake of Donbass or Ukraine, the goals are much bigger, they want to reshape the world and Ukraine is just an excuse here.
The Kremlin and Beijing saw the weakness of the West... especially the pandemic has shown that you do not have unity, your politicians have begun to fence themselves off from each other, moreover, the United States is divided internally... if not now, then never again. The current war is creating a crisis and the West will eat itself. Turkey, the Saudis saw it, India sees it.

What do I want? It doesn't matter today. I am not one of those people who need some higher matter about "justice" or a religious motive... it's enough for me to know that someone wants to harm my people and is aiming a machine gun at my soldiers, the rest does not matter.

Back