Hello

I have been communicating on such a forum for a long time... and the black car with the FSB did not come for me... maybe it is tracked, I do not know.
I’m happy you found our forum. I always like to learn from a foreigner‘s perspective, especially about Russia. I use to live in Alaska and had several Russian friends. They love Alaska, and still have family in Russia, but have chosen not to return and both have married American women.

Weakness of Russia has been exposed to a larger degree. The Collective Security Treaty Organization has been weakened, NATO is more unified in addition to Sweden and Finland having applied for membership (they’re basically de facto members). The Special Military Operation is doing more harm to Russia’s standing on the world stage than the West’s.

My family is from Grodno, but the roots go far, including Bukovina and the Kiev region.

I’m happy you found our forum. I always like to learn from a foreigner‘s perspective, especially about Russia. I use to live in Alaska and had several Russian friends. They love Alaska, and still have family in Russia, but have chosen not to return and both have married American women.
I hope communication here will be pleasant and interesting

There was some misunderstanding, I was responding to another message from the user Cypres... I don't know why this happened

Ok, let's try this again.

Weakness of Russia has been exposed to a larger degree (than the West) . The Collective Security Treaty Organization has been weakened, NATO is more unified in addition to Sweden and Finland having applied for membership (they’re basically de facto members). The Special Military Operation is doing more harm to Russia’s standing on the world stage than the West’s.
Thoughts?

Ok, let's try this again.

Weakness of Russia has been exposed to a larger degree (than the West)

I'm sorry, but after the shameful flight of the United States from Afghanistan, with abandoned equipment and crushed wheels of civilian aircraft... talk about Russia's weakness? Seriously?
The unity of NATO is especially clearly seen in the example of Turkey))
try again... just think before you write.

I'm sorry, but after the shameful flight of the United States from Afghanistan, with abandoned equipment and crushed wheels of civilian aircraft... talk about Russia's weakness? Seriously?
Didn‘t Russia lose Afghanistan before we did? Our withdrawal left equipment for the Afghan Army which collapsed, apparently that was not anticipated.

Didn‘t Russia lose Afghanistan before we did? Our withdrawal left equipment for the Afghan Army which collapsed, apparently that was not anticipated.

Russia left Afghanistan, with proudly raised flags and the withdrawal of equipment. And the power left by the Soviets held the Taliban for two more years.
The US fled Afghanistan, evacuating embassies, abandoning equipment, crushing refugees. And the power left by the United States fled the country even before the end of the evacuation of the US army, just as the Afghan army did not make any attempts to fight the Taliban.

Russia left Afghanistan, with proudly raised flags and the withdrawal of equipment. And the power left by the Soviets held the Taliban for two more years.
The US fled Afghanistan, evacuating embassies, abandoning equipment, crushing refugees. And the power left by the United States fled the country even before the end of the evacuation of the US army, just as the Afghan army did not make any attempts to fight the Taliban.
You still left, the departure matters not.

The chaotic surrender was because of Biden, That's on him and him only.
As far as Turkey, they are a bit of an outlier. Like I said, NATO is more unified than I've ever seen them, Sweden and Finland are de facto members , and the Collective Security Treaty Organization is far less unified after the "special military operation" has gone so poorly. I already admitted the West is weaker than previously and that's due to the rise of China. But Russia is perceived as far weaker.

Hello. I am new here. I am second in command to the Supreme Leader of the Universe, Zoltag the terrible.

At the moment, yes.
But in general, Russia and China have more chances of a conflict in the future than an alliance.
Today, a common enemy and common challenges unite, and this works well, but if the enemy does not become, then the risk of conflict is huge. But these are problems that will be solved as they arrive.
As one of our emperors said, Russia has only two allies... ©

And believe me, none of them is China.
so the "enduring friendship" speech is a ruse?

I have neighbors from Moscow and Vladivostok.. welcome to the board

Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”

Back