Hello

You create these feelings, positive or negative. Every person is an individual. There are no governments here.

And I'm not trying to be good for everyone. I am the son of my people, my country... and if this is bad for someone, now there is a wonderful chance to meet on the fields of Ukraine.

Everything is as long as there is a common enemy...

Oh... I used to believe that too. Seriously. These De Gaulle expressions "Europe from Lisbon to Vladivostok!" - sounds beautiful... I was a very young man when I realized that it was all bullshit. I was in Kosovo and saw the consequences of how the Belgian peacekeepers abandoned the Orthodox church, which they were supposed to protect from the Albanians... we are untermenshi for Europeans and will never be different. We are good for you only when we wave our tail and crawl in our legs, when we renounce our country, history and people. But as soon as at least one Russian speaks about his Homeland with pride, that his people have interests and that he is ready to defend them, he becomes an enemy, the devil, Hitler... well, what do you like there, mass rapes, all these stories.
No, you have never seen us as equals, do not start these discussions.

Want to be equal?

Go fight your own government and secure your freedom as a nation

You country had made it so the whole world has to care

You have begun to be an aggressive force that recognizes no other nations right to exist

You have made yourselves the worlds enemy

You can’t erase my words

This is not Russia

The world hates Putin

You should be glad that it is Putin in Russia. Vova is soft, Vova is kind, Vova believes in all sorts of liberal nonsense and that it is possible to negotiate with the West and it is very likely that someone more radical, like Yevgeny Viktorovich, will come to his place... Believe it or not, I know him personally... and when he becomes president, you will remember Putin as a good option.

You should be glad that it is Putin in Russia. Vova is soft, Vova is kind, Vova believes in all sorts of liberal nonsense and that it is possible to negotiate with the West and it is very likely that someone more radical, like Yevgeny Viktorovich, will come to his place... Believe it or not, I know him personally... and when he becomes president, you will remember Putin as a good option.

You are an idiot

Russia has destroyed its self

And I'm not trying to be good for everyone. I am the son of my people, my country... and if this is bad for someone, now there is a wonderful chance to meet on the fields of Ukraine.
Welcome to JPP. We can meet on the fields of Ukraine for a beer.

How naive you are)))
In honor of what did you decide that today I want this at all? It was your chance to treat us as equals... you have dropped it, you see us as slaves.

You really don’t understand the world huh

You were born and raised in a Russia cage

You are blind to reality

No one will steal anything, he is already a national hero, and our musicians are a reason for the pride of the whole country and a reason for the fear of our enemies.

That is not reality you fool

That is Russian propaganda

You only know life from inside your cage

Back