Hello

Why don't you go out and arrest some lesbian basketball player for a minor and irrelevant drug infraction?

You people are beneath contempt.

Russia and China are joined at the hip. they wargame to joint partnership goals

Russia needs China and China needs a compliant Russia

Obviously....and this fucker who claims to be a Russian military officer also claims to not know the basics.

Isnt that interesting.

so the "enduring friendship" speech is a ruse?
I would compare it with the attitude of Anarchists and Bolsheviks during the Civil War in Russia...
As long as there is a common enemy, it is really a strong friendship, because each side understands that each other needs to defeat the enemy... but when the enemy is defeated, awkward questions will arise. Russia does not see its role as England in the United States, we are not tame dogs. And China does not intend to share leadership...
I have neighbors from Moscow and Vladivostok.. welcome to the board
Thanks... let's look further.

It doesn't surprise me at all when I meet people from the West who hate Russia online like this, especially today it's mainstream.
However, I am also alarmed by people who have extremely positive feelings about Russia, often the motives and views of these people are not at all close to me... therefore, let's see.

I would compare it with the attitude of Anarchists and Bolsheviks during the Civil War in Russia...
As long as there is a common enemy, it is really a strong friendship, because each side understands that each other needs to defeat the enemy... but when the enemy is defeated, awkward questions will arise. Russia does not see its role as England in the United States, we are not tame dogs. And China does not intend to share leadership...

It doesn't surprise me at all when I meet people from the West who hate Russia online like this, especially today it's mainstream.
However, I am also alarmed by people who have extremely positive feelings about Russia, often the motives and views of these people are not at all close to me... therefore, let's see.
So you think we are dogs?

But both Russia and China benefit from an alliance .
China doesnt have to worry about a militant Russia on it's border ( and shares stuff like Russian rocket tech)
Russia gets a secure market for it's extractive economy, and is partners with a rising power

The best relationship is what was promised before NATO expansion -integrating Russia into the European economy.
But i dont see that happening any time soon

You create these feelings, positive or negative. Every person is an individual. There are no governments here.

the whole world

Fortunately, the West is not the whole World... so don't speak on behalf of the whole world, it's at least stupid.
The world is limited not only by the Elven European civilization, it is much bigger and it has already had enough of your tales of democracy, freedom of speech and other benefits of captalism... for you have not given any of this to the World. Most of the planet has received only blood, pain and poverty during the 30 years of your hegemony. You rob the peoples of this planet, Africa, South and Central America, Central Asia, Russia, all this is just a resource base for you, and the people living there are cattle, you never recognize them as equals and you calmly look at their death, you calmly look at how they are robbed, and your corporations participate in this, they lead.
The whole world hates the West, not distant cold Russia, it is you who are the scourge of the peoples of this planet. For it is not Russia that is robbing them by imposing trade relations as between a slave and a master... today the world has just had a chance to get rid of your tyranny.
The tragic events that began in Ukraine will lead the world to a better future, I would call it the end of the events that began more than 100 years ago. Will capitalism collapse?.. I don't know, but the West will fall.
The special cynicism of the situation is that you yourself will contribute to the fall of your Elven World.
I'll say one thing... woe to the vanquished.

Fortunately, the West is not the whole World... so don't speak on behalf of the whole world, it's at least stupid.
The world is limited not only by the Elven European civilization, it is much bigger and it has already had enough of your tales of democracy, freedom of speech and other benefits of captalism... for you have not given any of this to the World. Most of the planet has received only blood, pain and poverty during the 30 years of your hegemony. You rob the peoples of this planet, Africa, South and Central America, Central Asia, Russia, all this is just a resource base for you, and the people living there are cattle, you never recognize them as equals and you calmly look at their death, you calmly look at how they are robbed, and your corporations participate in this, they lead.
The whole world hates the West, not distant cold Russia, it is you who are the scourge of the peoples of this planet. For it is not Russia that is robbing them by imposing trade relations as between a slave and a master... today the world has just had a chance to get rid of your tyranny.
The tragic events that began in Ukraine will lead the world to a better future, I would call it the end of the events that began more than 100 years ago. Will capitalism collapse?.. I don't know, but the West will fall.
The special cynicism of the situation is that you yourself will contribute to the fall of your Elven World.
I'll say one thing... woe to the vanquished.

Suck that Putin cock

Loser Russian

You country had made it so the whole world has to care

You have begun to be an aggressive force that recognizes no other nations right to exist

You have made yourselves the worlds enemy

Dont alter my quote you dishonest shit bag

But both Russia and China benefit from an alliance .
China doesnt have to worry about a militant Russia on it's border ( and shares stuff like Russian rocket tech)
Russia gets a secure market for it's extractive economy, and is partners with a rising power
Everything is as long as there is a common enemy...
The best relationship is what was promised before NATO expansion -integrating Russia into the European economy.
But i dont see that happening any time soon

Oh... I used to believe that too. Seriously. These De Gaulle expressions "Europe from Lisbon to Vladivostok!" - sounds beautiful... I was a very young man when I realized that it was all bullshit. I was in Kosovo and saw the consequences of how the Belgian peacekeepers abandoned the Orthodox church, which they were supposed to protect from the Albanians... we are untermenshi for Europeans and will never be different. We are good for you only when we wave our tail and crawl in our legs, when we renounce our country, history and people. But as soon as at least one Russian speaks about his Homeland with pride, that his people have interests and that he is ready to defend them, he becomes an enemy, the devil, Hitler... well, what do you like there, mass rapes, all these stories.
No, you have never seen us as equals, do not start these discussions.

Back