Hello

That is not reality you fool

That is Russian propaganda

You only know life from inside your cage

You're very funny.
So I know Russian people, I live in Russia and I know what the mood is among my compatriots. What does propaganda have to do with it? You know this about Russia from TV.

Everything is as long as there is a common enemy...

Oh... I used to believe that too. Seriously. These De Gaulle expressions "Europe from Lisbon to Vladivostok!" - sounds beautiful... I was a very young man when I realized that it was all bullshit. I was in Kosovo and saw the consequences of how the Belgian peacekeepers abandoned the Orthodox church, which they were supposed to protect from the Albanians... we are untermenshi for Europeans and will never be different. We are good for you only when we wave our tail and crawl in our legs, when we renounce our country, history and people. But as soon as at least one Russian speaks about his Homeland with pride, that his people have interests and that he is ready to defend them, he becomes an enemy, the devil, Hitler... well, what do you like there, mass rapes, all these stories.
No, you have never seen us as equals, do not start these discussions.

the CIA was b uil;t on Russiaphobia. US politics demonize Russia -it's a sure fire winner
and how the Russian hoax was played against Trump

I had hopes the USA and Russia could ressurect the "Russian reset" by Obama and Lavrov
The USA Deep State made damn sure it didnt happen.

as Kissinger said "demonization of Putin is not a policy -it's an excuse for the absence of one"

No Russian inside Russia knows what is really happening in the world

Silly fool

)))
I have probably never met more concentrated misconceptions on the Internet. But it's cool, at the level of such religious radicalism... on the other side of the wire, arguments are not heard)))
You made my evening. Take care of yourself, I'm going to rest... well, I'll put a candle for Putin))

)))
I have probably never met more concentrated misconceptions on the Internet. But it's cool, at the level of such religious radicalism... on the other side of the wire, arguments are not heard)))
You made my evening. Take care of yourself, I'm going to rest... well, I'll put a candle for Putin))

And soon that candle will burn out

Russian propaganda won’t stand the light of truth

The chaotic surrender was because of Biden, That's on him and him only.
As far as Turkey, they are a bit of an outlier. Like I said, NATO is more unified than I've ever seen them, Sweden and Finland are de facto members , and the Collective Security Treaty Organization is far less unified after the "special military operation" has gone so poorly. I already admitted the West is weaker than previously and that's due to the rise of China. But Russia is perceived as far weaker.
China and Russia can field a unified command. Russian sanctions drove Putin into the Sino orbit

Back