Hello

Bill T

Banned
I joined here a while back, and I didn't make an intro thread. Nice looking place, I hope to be able fit here and I will certainly try to. Anyway I'm retired (retarded :cool:) Married for a long time with three grown kids, two grand kids and one great grand child. Last job I had was in a prison, before that I worked on cars.

Thanks.

I joined here a while back, and I didn't make an intro thread. Nice looking place, I hope to be able fit here and I will certainly try to. Anyway I'm retired (retarded :cool:) Married for a long time with three grown kids, two grand kids and one great grand child. Last job I had was in a prison, before that I worked on cars.

Thanks.

Welcome. Please don't forget your asbestos undies, and check your civility at the door. :laugh:

Oh for the love of dog. Do I HAVE to dig through the JPP medical closet and get out the butt salve AGAIN? Can't we recruit some less snowflakey, butthurt newbies?

IMHO, while he's certainly a butthurt, flakey dumbass, he's not a newbie....but I'm still working that angle. :)

Lol, thanks for the great welcome. No wonder you have a such low user number and few if any new boots. Don't fret though, I actually have a forum I'm comfortable with were decent discussions are allowed.

So you had relations with jakmax?

Yes, I fucked him in the ass until he was bloody and he ended up getting himself banned for being a fucking moron. You have a lot in common with him.

How long have you been an angry loser? 10 years? 15? 20? Do all of your friends and family try to avoid you?

Yes, I fucked him in the ass until he was bloody and he ended up getting himself banned for being a fucking moron. You have a lot in common with him.

How long have you been an angry loser? 10 years? 15? 20? Do all of your friends and family try to avoid you?

My god, an admitted ass fucking faggot! How disgusting.

My god, an admitted ass fucking faggot! How disgusting.
^^^
Lied again about having me on ignore. This time less than two hours. LOL

Why don't you shut the fuck up?!!! Fuck it. I'm putting this cock sucker back on ig. And there your lying ass will stay.

Lemme guess; like Matt, you're just an old drunk. Amirite?

Are you a compulsive liar, Bill, or just drunk and stupid?

Back