Hello

Yes, I fucked him in the ass until he was bloody and he ended up getting himself banned for being a fucking moron. You have a lot in common with him.

How long have you been an angry loser? 10 years? 15? 20? Do all of your friends and family try to avoid you?

That is hella faggoty and disgusting.

Of course. I strongly dislike anti-Americans, liars and lowlife scumbags like you, Bill and Jakemax.

You're the shittiest judge of what's American or not I've ever seen.

Pretty sure it was the self-fucking that infatuated ya. :rolleyes:

Was it the long hard strokes you were hypnotized by? :laugh:

You're the shittiest judge of what's American or not I've ever seen.

Pretty sure it was the self-fucking that infatuated ya. :rolleyes:

Was it the long hard strokes you were hypnotized by? :laugh:
Disagreed. I continue to abide by my oath and serve my country. You? You want to destroy it, Matt.

Given all of your posts about fucking men on JPP, I doubt "self-fucking" was what you had in mind.

You long? Like your hero Mushroom dick? I doubt it. People like you drink to compensate for being losers be it sexually, professionally or as a human being.

Disagreed. I continue to abide by my oath and serve my country. You? You want to destroy it, Matt.

Given all of your posts about fucking men on JPP, I doubt "self-fucking" was what you had in mind.

You long? Like your hero Mushroom dick? I doubt it. People like you drink to compensate for being losers be it sexually, professionally or as a human being.

Yeah uh, there's been none of that from me, and some of that from you. Faggot.

Yeah uh, there's been none of that from me, and some of that from you. Faggot.
You're a lousy liar, Matt. Maybe besides dick tips, you could trade lying tips with Bill in PM? LOL

7y9t0l.jpg

The Orange Wang is coming for Youuuuuu! :laugh:

^^^
Lied again about having me on ignore. This time less than two hours. LOL

Lemme guess; like Matt, you're just an old drunk. Amirite?

Are you a compulsive liar, Bill, or just drunk and stupid?

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.

Damn if you aren't a lying pos. Why all the gay talk dude?

Damn if you aren't a lying pos.

Why all the gay talk dude?
^^^^
Bill the Triggered proving, once again, he can't quit me.

Because Matt refuses to come out of the closet and admit he wants to have virtual sex with men on JPP. Didn't you pick up on that with your PMs to him? His repeated comments about ass fucking JPP males?

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.

I've got you on ignore.
Ummm...no you don't, Bill, but you're free to whine, bitch and moan about me and then lie that you are ignoring me. It's very entertaining to see how weak and stupid you are. Typical of Trumpers and a key reason why the Republican Party has been failing since Reagan.

^^^^

Because Matt refuses to come out of the closet and admit he wants to have virtual sex with men on JPP. Didn't you pick up on that with your PMs to him? His repeated comments about ass fucking JPP males?

Do you recall him posting this bizarre picture of a man in a bathtub surrounded by dildos? Sheriff Woody is weird to the point I would avoid him on the streets.

Do you recall him posting this bizarre picture of a man in a bathtub surrounded by dildos? Sheriff Woody is weird to the point I would avoid him on the streets.
Each to their own regardless of Matt's sexual peculiarities. As long as it's legal, it's their own business. What I don't abide by are bigots and hypocrites, of which Matt is both.

Each to their own regardless of Matt's sexual peculiarities. As long as it's legal, it's their own business. What I don't abide by are bigots and hypocrites, of which Matt is both.

I suppose you're right. Everyone needs friends. Looks like Matt is bathing with his.

Ummm...no you don't, Bill, but you're free to whine, bitch and moan about me and then lie that you are ignoring me. It's very entertaining to see how weak and stupid you are. Typical of Trumpers and a key reason why the Republican Party has been failing since Reagan.

I have you on ignore. It makes you angri, dunt it?

^^^^

I have you on ignore. I bet you cyndi wants to show you her dick.

I have you on ignore. It makes you angri, dunt it?
^^^
Bill doesn't realize he's 1) proving himself to be a liar and 2) that he's proving himself to be a semi-literate dumbass liar. :laugh:

I have you on ignore. I bet you cyndi wants to show you her dick.
QED on lying, stupidity and gender-confusion.

Did your "mommy" wear a wig and a dress but always used the Men's urinal? What is is with Trumpers and men in dresses?

image3463082.jpg

^^^
Bill doesn't realize he's 1) proving himself to be a liar and 2) that he's proving himself to be a semi-literate dumbass liar. :laugh:

QED on lying, stupidity and gender-confusion.

Did your "mommy" wear a wig and a dress but always used the Men's urinal? What is is with Trumpers and men in dresses?

image3463082.jpg

You are likely one of the most dense people I have ever came across.

Back