Hello

LOL. "Chaps"? You wouldn't happen to be from Britlandia over that pond would you?

Not from there, but have been a few times. I am dialect sensitive and always find myself picking up the idiosyncrasies of a geographical area then they just become a part of my own speech. Sometimes it’s a permanent thing and sometimes not.

Welcome.

There's another newb here called Minerva. Bet you two would click. :clink:

Yes us goddesses should stick together especially since we are constantly being mistaken for one another :D

I was actually inspired to use the name only after seeing the screen name Damocles. Though he was not a god he was a Greek!

I love the mug clinkers too! :clink:

Yes us goddesses should stick together especially since we are constantly being mistaken for one another :D

I was actually inspired to use the name only after seeing the screen name Damocles. Though he was not a god he was a Greek!

I wish I could tell you that this woman is being friendly, but she isn't.

She thinks you're suspect. She actually believes you might be Minerva too. I would bet big bucks on it in fact.

Last edited:

She thinks your suspect. She actually believes you might be Minerva too. I would bet big bucks on it in fact.

And Athena, allow me to add that you can't do better than usaloyal.

There aren't any psychics on these boards who can tell you what other posters are thinking and what they "really" mean than her, boy howdy!

She's got her skills so finely tuned that she doesn't even have to have an actual conversation with another poster anymore...just give her enough time and she will make up whole conversations with other posters right there in her empty little head.

btw...welcome aboard............:clink:

She thinks your suspect. She actually believes you might be Minerva too. I would bet big bucks on it in fact.

She seemed friendly enough? I have been on other message boards where personality issues spill over into the discussions-it can be pretty ugly.

I just checked on Minerva. She's a noob? It says she registered back in February 2009?

Thanks for the heads up, maybe I'll be lucky and not get entangled in the personality wars. :clink:

"just love those guys"

I have friended everyone who has greeted me to show I am the friendly type :loveu:

There aren't any psychics on these boards who can tell you what other posters are thinking and what they "really" mean than her, boy howdy!

She's got her skills so finely tuned that she doesn't even have to have an actual conversation with another poster anymore...just give her enough time and she will make up whole conversations with other posters right there in her empty little head.

And this would be the bearded fat lady. She calls herself, ZappasGuitar. Do a search on her screenname and it will scream for itself....

I don't need to be psychic. I've got Key Logger and hacking software. Just ask Christiefan915.

Back