Hello

And Athena, allow me to add that you can't do better than usaloyal.

There aren't any psychics on these boards who can tell you what other posters are thinking and what they "really" mean than her, boy howdy!

She's got her skills so finely tuned that she doesn't even have to have an actual conversation with another poster anymore...just give her enough time and she will make up whole conversations with other posters right there in her empty little head.

btw...welcome aboard............:clink:

Thanks for the welcome! I see you have a few troubles with posters on here. I find the best way to avoid that is just always be friendly. Try never to use CAPS against an opponent and mostly try and hear what the opposing view is actually saying instead of just going in for the "kill shot" i.e. kill all conversation by being angry, rude or yelling in CAPS.

Just a suggestion.

:clink:

Welcome. I'm Capt Billy, or just capt to most people here. Resident pirate/ass kicker/drunkard/king of proles. As a new member I suggest you start by immediately beefing up your ignore list, to help combat the local troll problem. Here are some names of our resident trolls.

Zurt
Smarter than all y'all
Stupidity and bile
King of troles
Biggubmint
Millisha wannabe
Yellow Peril
Yellow Fellow
And any famous names (Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, Joe Wilson, et al).

By ignoring these members you will be doing a service to us all in helping drive the trolls away.

Now that that ugly business is behind us, I would like you to take note of this boards ruling cast, the Youngins/Holy Trinity. We, that is myself, Grind, Watermark, and Threedee, are the greatest posters on this board (no offense to you lesser proles). We're the youngest as well and frequently change our names and in general kick ass. A healthy dose of fear and/or respect is welcome and encouraged.

Once again, welcome to the board.

Welcome. I'm Capt Billy, or just capt to most people here. Resident pirate/ass kicker/drunkard/king of proles. As a new member I suggest you start by immediately beefing up your ignore list, to help combat the local troll problem. Here are some names of our resident trolls.

Zurt
Smarter than all y'all
Stupidity and bile
King of troles
Biggubmint
Millisha wannabe
Yellow Peril
Yellow Fellow
And any famous names (Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, Joe Wilson, et al).

By ignoring these members you will be doing a service to us all in helping drive the trolls away.

Now that that ugly business is behind us, I would like you to take note of this boards ruling cast, the Youngins/Holy Trinity. We, that is myself, Grind, Watermark, and Threedee, are the greatest posters on this board (no offense to you lesser proles). We're the youngest as well and frequently change our names and in general kick ass. A healthy dose of fear and/or respect is welcome and encouraged.

Once again, welcome to the board.

I am all for ignoring trolls! They really are the bane of message boards. Can I trust that you are not calling some posters trolls who you just don't like?

So then I have to both fear and trust you? LOL. May I ask Capt Billy what is your favorite beverage?

Please don't kick my ass as I am pretty fond of it and take special care to make certain it's pampered and tended to. :clink:

Last edited:
Welcome

Athena, I had no idea how much I'd need her
In peaceful times I hold her close and I feed her
My heart starts palpitating when I think my guess was wrong
But I think I'll get along
She's just a girl - she's a bomb

Athena, all I ever want to do is please her
My life has been so settled and she's the reason
Just one word from her and my troubles are long gone
But I think I'll get along

Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
She's just a girl

Athena, my heart felt like a shattered glass in an acid bath
I felt like one of those flattened ants you find on a crazy path
I'd of topped myself to give her time she didn't need to ask
Was I a suicidal psychopath?

Consumed, there was a beautiful white horse I saw on a dream stage
He had a snake the size of a sewer pipe living in his rib cage
I felt like a pickled priest who was being flambed
You were requisitioned blondie

I'm happy, I'm ecstatic
Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
She's just a girl

Look into the face of a child
Measure how long you smiled
Before the memory claimed
How long would children remain
How long would children remain

Athena, you picked me up by my lapels and screamed "leave her"
It felt like waking up in heaven on an empty meter
And now you're stuck with a castrated leader
And I hate the creep, I didn't mean that
She's a bomb
I just said it
She's a bomb
I didn't mean it, please
She's a bomb

Athena, I had no idea how much I need her
My life has been so settled and she's the reason
Just one word from her and my troubles are long gone
But I get along
She's just a girl, she's a bomb
She's just a girl, she's a bomb

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkRx3NZ-qp4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkRx3NZ-qp4[/ame]

I am all for ignoring trolls! They really are the bane of message boards. Can I trust that you are not calling some posters trolls who you just don't like?

So then I have to both fear and trust you? LOL. May I ask Capt Billy what is your favorite beverage?

Please don't kick my ass as I am pretty fond of it and take special care to make certain it's pampered and tended to. :clink:
While I do have a few on my ignore list that are not trolls, none of those names have been listed. As for my favorite beverage, I've tried so many it's hard to name just one. I love the mixed spices of Kraken rum and Vernors, the subtle flavors in Johnny Walker White, and the punch of Old Rasputin RIS. But if I HAD to choose I'd say Yuengling Premium. Sure it's not as fancy as a lot of my other favorites, but it has a history and connection behind it, it's very well priced, and pretty commonly found across the country. Also it's delicious.

Thanks for the welcome! I see you have a few troubles with posters on here. I find the best way to avoid that is just always be friendly. Try never to use CAPS against an opponent and mostly try and hear what the opposing view is actually saying instead of just going in for the "kill shot" i.e. kill all conversation by being angry, rude or yelling in CAPS.

Just a suggestion.

:clink:

Zappa makes his own trouble...always has always will.

Anyway welcome to the madness :)

Zappa makes his own trouble...always has always will.

Anyway welcome to the madness :)

That can be said about all of us unless we are truly victims. Even so, victims have a responsibility to not allow their victimization to define them.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

And if I may say there is nothing sweeter than a well-pampered and tended to ass. :D

And if I may say there is nothing sweeter than a well-pampered and tended to ass. :D

OH BUH-HAVE!!!

images

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Welcome, but I can tell you with complete confidence that two of the old battleaxes here think you are REALLY poster here using her daughter's name!

I bet they're watching you newbies like a pair of squawking hawks~!

:rofl:

Welcome, but I can tell you with complete confidence that two of the old battleaxes here think you are REALLY poster here using her daughter's name!

I bet they're watching you newbies like a pair of squawking hawks~!

:rofl:

Athena didn't stay around too long, by the way can you move to the Tom Prendergast thread in Whatever Goes? With your help I might be able to bump it to the top ranking thread.

Athena didn't stay around too long, by the way can you move to the Tom Prendergast thread in Whatever Goes? With your help I might be able to bump it to the top ranking thread.

I'd encourage you to ask Foggy for assistance. She's been spamming the board non-stop and her posting power is legendary.

Throw in Shitsiefan915 and you could have a regular ugly midget fight!

Back