Hello!

Vityaz

I sincerely hope that all of us will have lots of interesting conversations together and that we also won't have problems with one another. That is all.

How is everyone doing?

I sincerely hope that all of us will have lots of interesting conversations together and that we also won't have problems with one another. That is all.

How is everyone doing?

Prepare for many a facepalm, if that's what you're hoping for here. There are decent posters, but they're are also blatant racists, trolls, and prepubescent adults. Add these to the ignore list. Text Drivers Are Killers, CFM, Getin the ring, Yaya, Top, Volsrock, Q-tip, Ooda.

How is everyone doing?

Welcome, and hope you like it here. Don't be mislead by some here, they are unhappy everyone doesn't agree with them. But I'll let you figure that out on your own.

Prepare for many a facepalm, if that's what you're hoping for here. There are decent posters, but they're are also blatant racists, trolls, and prepubescent adults. Add these to the ignore list. Text Drivers Are Killers, CFM, Getin the ring, Yaya, Top, Volsrock, Q-tip, Ooda.

Oh, it can't be that bad, can it? Nevermind. I think I won't have a problem with people here, it's all harmless fun.

Welcome, and hope you like it here. Don't be mislead by some here, they are unhappy everyone doesn't agree with them. But I'll let you figure that out on your own.

Thank you for the welcome. As I said, I there won't be any issues as I'm not the type to argue or provoke others.

How is everyone doing?

welcome

if you accept facts it will be great fun

if you only like republicans lie filled memes it will wont be so fun for you

hope we can have some intelligent conversations

welcome

this one likes republicans lie filled memes and hates facts

telling people of your passion for putins lies is far from a melt down you brain damaged putin yard troll

It's interesting how some random person says hello and people start releasing all the board's dirty laundry. How about just say hello back and then see if the person actually posts or not?

Thank you for the welcome. As I said, I there won't be any issues as I'm not the type to argue or provoke others.

Hi there. Excuse me, but you did notice that this is a political site, right? The whole purpose of it is precisely to argue and provoke others. lol At any rate, welcome, enjoy yourself.

How is everyone doing?

You'll have to put the Stormfront Faggots on Ignore or they'll just waste your time.

It won't take you long to detect them., they're obvious Flamers.

Troll

Back