Hello!

Hi there. Excuse me, but you did notice that this is a political site, right? The whole purpose of it is precisely to argue and provoke others. lol At any rate, welcome, enjoy yourself.

Right. But how I've seen so far, it's more insulting and arguing and less politics. I believe that politics can be discussed without the need to insult one another, no?

Right. But how I've seen so far, it's more insulting and arguing and less politics. I believe that politics can be discussed without the need to insult one another, no?

They can be, but will they? Have you been on any other political discussion boards?

They can be, but will they? Have you been on any other political discussion boards?

I have. They were all the same. Just like this one... *sigh*

Welp, I guess this just isn't for me, after all. If it's going to be the same, it's better if I leave right now.

Have fun everyone, I guess?

Oh, it can't be that bad, can it? Nevermind. I think I won't have a problem with people here, it's all harmless fun.

Indeed it is. Why ban or block people you don’t like or don’t agree with when you can ignore them. We’re a small dysfunctional family on the inter webs who tend to eat their own. There are some who can debate well and others who are here to spew hate, anger and frustration. If you come here to tell people how much you hate liberals or conservatives you’ll eventually just be ignored or create an echo chamber that will soon bore you. If you’re well read and articulate you will enjoy the small but intimate group of posters on JPP.

Indeed it is. Why ban or block people you don’t like or don’t agree with when you can ignore them. We’re a small dysfunctional family on the inter webs who tend to eat their own. There are some who can debate well and others who are here to spew hate, anger and frustration. If you come here to tell people how much you hate liberals or conservatives you’ll eventually just be ignored or create an echo chamber that will soon bore you. If you’re well read and articulate you will enjoy the small but intimate group of posters on JPP.

Don't think he/she is coming back.

It's interesting how some random person says hello and people start releasing all the board's dirty laundry. How about just say hello back and then see if the person actually posts or not?
Well because we feel a need to warn them that they will have to deal with cra-cra people like you. :p

Oh that’s very true but half the fun of JPP is throwing insults like monkeys throwing poo at the zoo. That and Mom jokes. You’ll learn soon enough who can have an intelligent discussion and who can’t.

I think they took a look around, saw all the racists' posts and the language, and decided to leave for friendly climes. lol

I can't even get friendly discussions going without people shitting on them. The Trumpkin infection goes on and pollutes everything they can. On facebook, it was a post of Ozzy's final tour, with the band Stone Sour. A Trumpkin had to say he'd be there with his maga shirt, hoping to see Corey Taylor (lead singer, Stone Sour) cry like a bitch. I really think Trumpkin should replace buzzkill in terminology.

Back