Here comes Keating

They are ALL corrupt pieces of shit. Thats how they got where they are.

Ron Paul actually seemed the least coorupt of any politician I have seen in a while, and he was almost completely ignored by the media.

And you see where that got him.

Agreed. Its a corrupt system.

These two cockholes are the best 2 candidates in America to run the country? LO FUCKING L.

I'm seriously sick about it, once again. But I'm reluctantly rooting for Obama, because at least he doesn't want more war and death. I would have rooted for McCain because statistically he has Obama crushed in terms of his likelyhood to perish during his term, but then he nominated Palin.

I'm writing in this time around. Bob Barr can fuck himself too.

Agreed. Its a corrupt system.

These two cockholes are the best 2 candidates in America to run the country? LO FUCKING L.

I'm seriously sick about it, once again. But I'm reluctantly rooting for Obama, because at least he doesn't want more war and death. I would have rooted for McCain because statistically he has Obama crushed in terms of his likelyhood to perish during his term, but then he nominated Palin.

I'm writing in this time around. Bob Barr can fuck himself too.

Bob Barr is no more a libertarian than Bush is.

I agree that Obama is probably the lesser of two evils.

But the fact that these two are (supposedly) the best we have to offer is sickening.

Its not the accuracy that I was referring to. The scandal exists regardless of the accuracy of the story.

McCain was cleared of any wrongdoing in the Keaty 5 case too. But the scandal exists.

McCain was cleared of any criminal wrondoing but was told he made bad decisions. A poor quality for a president I would think.

Back