here's the memo of the Democrats plot against the Amercian people.

meme

To: Democratic Members of Congress From: House Democratic Leadership
Date: Friday, July 31, 2009
Re: Strategic Communications Plan for August: Health Insurance Reform
Over the last few months, we have made great progress to advance a strong health insurance reform bill through the House, and are closer than we have ever been to taking this historic step for our country. As we prepare for the five-week-long August District Work Period, we must recognize the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead in what may be the most consequential DWP we have ever faced.
Winning the health reform debate in August requires nothing less than an aggressive, multi-front effort to control the message and keep the momentum moving forward. The continued focus and effort of every Member is critical to ensuring our success. The following memo outlines the strategic plan for Member action, earned media, and rapid response for August that will enable us to use this month to build support and momentum so we can return in September well-positioned to pass a health reform bill in the House.
Our message is simple. It is in sync with the White House. And it counters the Republican ‘government takeover’ message.
Hold the insurance companies accountable. Remove them from between you and your doctor. No discrimination for pre-existing conditions. No dropping your coverage because you get sick. No more job or life decisions made based on loss of coverage. No need to change doctors or plans. No co-pays for preventive care. No excessive out-of-pocket expenses,deductibles, or co-pays. No yearly or lifetime cost caps on what insurance companies cover

it's all here..
http://www.humanevents.com/downloads-pdfs/Recessplan.pdf

"Hold the insurance companies accountable. Remove them from between you and your doctor. No discrimination for pre-existing conditions. No dropping your coverage because you get sick. No more job or life decisions made based on loss of coverage. No need to change doctors or plans. No co-pays for preventive care. No excessive out-of-pocket expenses,deductibles, or co-pays. No yearly or lifetime cost caps on what insurance companies cover"

Jeez...that sounds just awful!

They really are against the American people....

"Hold the insurance companies accountable. Remove them from between you and your doctor. No discrimination for pre-existing conditions. No dropping your coverage because you get sick. No more job or life decisions made based on loss of coverage. No need to change doctors or plans. No co-pays for preventive care. No excessive out-of-pocket expenses,deductibles, or co-pays. No yearly or lifetime cost caps on what insurance companies cover"

it all sounds too good to be true.......in the end, it will be. It's making things sound good while attacking it from the wrong end. it will fail and fail bigtime.

subterfuge....removing the insurance company between you and your doctor?....and replacing it with the government "insurance company" between you and your doctor?.....where is the gain?......

no co-pays?, no out of pocket?, no deductible?.....and no taxes?......can you have it all?.....

subterfuge....removing the insurance company between you and your doctor?....and replacing it with the government "insurance company" between you and your doctor?.....where is the gain?......

no co-pays?, no out of pocket?, no deductible?.....and no taxes?......can you have it all?.....

A) I don't think they're talking about a "gov't insurance agency." I think they're talking about getting insurance companies out of the business of deciding against vital healthcare procedures.

B) They didn't say no co-pays, period. They also didn't say no deductibles; they said no excessive deductibles.

I don't know if you can have it all, but I do know that the right will immediately mischaracterize anything that is said on this topic.

hahaha, the right points out the facts, and that is always called, we just mischaracterize the Democrats ploy..

usual tactic by the left..

it's time we fight fire with fire...Lets Roll:)

hahaha, the right points out the facts, and that is always called, we just mischaracterize the Democrats ploy..

usual tactic by the left..

it's time we fight fire with fire...Lets Roll:)

I pointed out EXACTLY where PMP had mischaracterized the statements, as written.

Can you address those one by one, and show me where I was wrong?

I pointed out EXACTLY where PMP had mischaracterized the statements, as written.

Can you address those one by one, and show me where I was wrong?

I don't feel like it..
but it does sound like you got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning..
coffee might help..

LOL

You're a troll. Glad to see you admit when you're wrong.

That's great! I was just about to post to you that meme is a troll, not to mention a rodent, and there's no need to spend this much time "debunking" her because she's never actually bunked anything.

My number 1 objection is having a government database with my private information, the assumption that it will never be misused or abused in any way is preposterous.

My number 2 objection is the reality that the US is down some on mortality of infants and in some other categories because we are often willing to push for risky strategies to attempt to save people that may not have had that chance in other places. Such risks tend to be avoided by government programs, shoot some of them consistently speak of lower technology because of the programs (see France).

That's great! I was just about to post to you that meme is a troll, not to mention a rodent, and there's no need to spend this much time "debunking" her because she's never actually bunked anything.

well then, because you say it's so, I guess it makes true..
where do you every offer anything except screeching hate filled rants on how everyone is a RACIST..

you might want to take a hard look at yourself before pointing a finger at others...now try to have nice day..:clink:

does that make you two sisters? or is that your alternate when you want to troll the board as a conservative?

Yep - she's no bunker. I usually get the "okay, move along now..." from her when she comes up empty...

Yep - she's no bunker. I usually get the "okay, move along now..." from her when she comes up empty...

awww, you and Darla back together again to gang up on people...how sweeeeeeet.
now move along, ya got some ass kissing to do:cof1:

To: Democratic Members of Congress From: House Democratic Leadership
Date: Friday, July 31, 2009
Re: Strategic Communications Plan for August: Health Insurance Reform
Over the last few months, we have made great progress to advance a strong health insurance reform bill through the House, and are closer than we have ever been to taking this historic step for our country. As we prepare for the five-week-long August District Work Period, we must recognize the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead in what may be the most consequential DWP we have ever faced.
Winning the health reform debate in August requires nothing less than an aggressive, multi-front effort to control the message and keep the momentum moving forward. The continued focus and effort of every Member is critical to ensuring our success. The following memo outlines the strategic plan for Member action, earned media, and rapid response for August that will enable us to use this month to build support and momentum so we can return in September well-positioned to pass a health reform bill in the House.
Our message is simple. It is in sync with the White House. And it counters the Republican ‘government takeover’ message.
Hold the insurance companies accountable. Remove them from between you and your doctor. No discrimination for pre-existing conditions. No dropping your coverage because you get sick. No more job or life decisions made based on loss of coverage. No need to change doctors or plans. No co-pays for preventive care. No excessive out-of-pocket expenses,deductibles, or co-pays. No yearly or lifetime cost caps on what insurance companies cover

it's all here..
http://www.humanevents.com/downloads-pdfs/Recessplan.pdf

This certainly has been the new focus: "The evil health insurance companies."

This certainly has been the new focus: "The evil health insurance companies."

Nothing new about it.

If you've been following the debate since the '90's, one of the biggest issues has been the problems with health insurance companies; in particular, some of the quotas they have for health coverage denial.

Since we're posting strategery memos, here's the memo the Republicans paid wordsmith Frank Luntz to prepare for them on how to oppose the Democrats without opposing "reform" while proposing no alternative:

http://wonkroom.thinkprogress.org/w...nk-luntz-the-language-of-healthcare-20091.pdf

And here's the Tea Baggers memo on how to disrupt Town Hall meetings held by Congressmembers during the August recess:

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/townhallactionmemo.pdf

I see memos on how to get ones message across to their representatives when their reps are purposefully attempting to avoid or ignore their constituents. How is this wrong?

Since we're posting strategery memos, here's the memo the Republicans paid wordsmith Frank Luntz to prepare for them on how to oppose the Democrats without opposing "reform" while proposing no alternative:

http://wonkroom.thinkprogress.org/w...nk-luntz-the-language-of-healthcare-20091.pdf

And here's the Tea Baggers memo on how to disrupt Town Hall meetings held by Congressmembers during the August recess:

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/townhallactionmemo.pdf

you post shit from think progress and expect us to believe that was something sent out by the tea bag protesters...give me a break..
I posted the ACTUAL memo from the Democrats...you post garbage..

Back