here's the memo of the Democrats plot against the Amercian people.

Let's see what happened to this person:

Oh. So it was taken care of immediately and the hearing resumed promptly with minimal disruption. Apples and aardvarks.

I'd note also that I'm not claiming that left-wing loonies always engage in respectful disagreement, but that what the right-wing loonies are doing here is not, as stated by several posters, just getting the "message across to their representatives," "demanding facts" or respectful disagreement.

You just said that they were "charged".
What sentence did they get??

I have learned in my years to not use the terms "never" and "always." What I am saying is that what these knuckleheads are doing is not what some are claiming they are doing. They are not engaging in debate. They are not simply asking questions. They are not demanding facts. They are not demanding information. They are just disrupting with the purpose of preventing any dialogue at all and shutting down the meetings, nothing more.

I will also say you will be hard-pressed to find any examples of liberals engaging in this type of behavior at town hall meetings which prevented the meeting from even being conducted. I'm open to being proven wrong on this but so far we have Cindy Sheehan camping at Crawford, code pinkers holding signs and code pinkers being arrested after minimal disruption at a congressional hearing.

How about "DON'T TASE ME, BRO"!!

I am talking about that database being held and controlled by the government. The same government we hold a right to privacy against... It is stupid to give up one of our most important freedoms so we can have another step towards cradle to grave care. I'm sure we can find a reasonable way to get it done without giving our most private information to the government to keep care of.

And again, we need to stop being fatties if we want that .5 years to be ALL OURS! Mwahahaha! Otherwise we can enjoy our lives accept we'll live a bit less long than France and still have the technologies that will save lives.

Maybe the Govenment can also force business's to allow us to work less then 40 hrs @ week and make them still pay us for 40 hrs.

The time you painted the analogy of her strapping a mattress to her back and a coin changer to her hip before hitting the streets was priceless!

Don't forget the part of her having a slot placed in her forhead; where everytime someone deposited a quarter, her teeth folded back.

You don't know the half of it.
Her past behavior could also be considered really ******.

FreeDumb, the fact that, after 6 years, you remain obsessed with the personal lives, and alleged sexual affairs of people you don’t even know, makes you a drooling, knuckledragging LOSER. There is nothing remotely normal about spending the last six years of your life obsessing about this. And in my experience, only total losers, social misfits, and angry celibate loners would even commit this amount of time and energy obsessing about the sex lives of internet posters.

FreeDumb, the fact that, after 6 years, you remain obsessed with the personal lives, and alleged sexual affairs of people you don’t even know, makes you a drooling, knuckledragging LOSER. There is nothing remotely normal about spending the last six years of your life obsessing about this. And in my experience, only total losers, social misfits, and angry celibate loners would even commit this amount of time and energy obsessing about the sex lives of internet posters.

They she shouildn't have posted it on a message board.
She made it public.

You and the rest are just pissed, because you think you're being cute and all with your veiled comments and I just come right out and say it.

:chesh:

If the Government starts forcing their brand of health care on everyone, then there will be no competition.
The Government will take TAX PAYER FUNDS to subsidize their own plan, which in essence will seem to provide a cheaper form of health care.

Yeah, because no one at all will notice whether or not the government uses TAX PAYER FUNDS to subsidize the public option.

Kudos for making the government seem like a selfish evil corporation in your description rather than as the arm of society.

Yeah, because no one at all will notice whether or not the government uses TAX PAYER FUNDS to subsidize the public option.

Kudos for making the government seem like a selfish evil corporation in your description rather than as the arm of society.

I take it were scared of the rest of the post and had to edit it.
But at least you've finally come to realize that the Government stoped being "an arm of society", a long time ago.

Sorry, I'm just having trouble finding where to start. You seem to have rather the talent for making statements as logical fallacy and inaccuracy dense as possible.

Since you couldn't find a way to show me in error; but just HAD to post.
You are now pwnd.

They she shouildn't have posted it on a message board.
She made it public.

You and the rest are just pissed, because you think you're being cute and all with your veiled comments and I just come right out and say it.

:chesh:

The only thing ever posted on the internet were and are your disturbed and demeaning sexual fantasies you post while harrassing and following women around.

I remember someone telling me you were a registered sex offender, and I've always believed that.

This sexually disturbed behavior is to be expected from a drunken rent-a-cop biker with rape fantasies. More disturbing to most women would be alec's obvious arousal over your behavior. That's really sad. what a childhood that must have been.

hey WaterDumb, the government ceased being the arm of society in the 1920s. It IS a selfish evil corporation now, you're just too enamored with it to see.

Still facilitating Freedom's sexual harrassment of women on the internet hillbilly?

Very nice.

Facilitating Free's sexual fantasies??? LOL come on darla dear you know he captured the inner you with that analogy. Your days as angelscarlett and your chasing after married men on aol are infamous dear. Wear your mattress with pride hon, you earned it.

The only thing ever posted on the internet were and are your disturbed and demeaning sexual fantasies you post while harrassing and following women around.

I remember someone telling me you were a registered sex offender, and I've always believed that.

This sexually disturbed behavior is to be expected from a drunken rent-a-cop biker with rape fantasies. More disturbing to most women would be alec's obvious arousal over your behavior. That's really sad. what a childhood that must have been.

:lol:

You want me, don't you.
I make you hot, HUH!!

Sorry but there isn't enough alcohol in the world, that could ever convince me to get within 9 ft of you.
*My 10 foot pole is in the shop*

:rofl:

Readit.

how can you call it a lie if the program hasn't even been implemented? fact is, you cannot say for sure it won't happen....

Strawman. Even for you that's lame. :pke:

and thanks for answering for onceler....apparently he is incapable of answering himself anymore except to seemingly insult meme at every turn

As opposed to meme insulting liberals at every turn?

Back