Here's What's Coming Under Democrat Rule

Libhater

Verified User
If the cognitive mess joe biden miraculously wins come this November the list below is what we'll get in America.

* Massive Tax Increases
* Support of MS-13, Hamas and Mullahs (Obama's friends)
* Destroy chance of North Korea Peace
* Economic Downturn
* Open Borders
* Illegal Alien Crime Surge
* Corrupt DOJ/FBI Officials Rehired
* Fully Repeal 2nd Amendment
* Repeal 1st Amendment via Censorship
* Return America to Globalist Rule
* Send American Troops to Fight in Ukraine
* Abandon Israel
* Escalate Hostilities with Russia
* Weak Leadership that Invites the Possibility of WW111

I realize that many of those listed above are already being carried out by this current administration, but to prevent any
further erosion of our Constitutional Republic, the American people should and must vote Republican to Make America
Great Again !

If the cognitive mess joe biden miraculously wins come this November the list below is what we'll get in America.

* Massive Tax Increases
* Support of MS-13, Hamas and Mullahs (Obama's friends)
* Destroy chance of North Korea Peace
* Economic Downturn
* Open Borders
* Illegal Alien Crime Surge
* Corrupt DOJ/FBI Officials Rehired
* Fully Repeal 2nd Amendment
* Repeal 1st Amendment via Censorship
* Return America to Globalist Rule
* Send American Troops to Fight in Ukraine
* Abandon Israel
* Escalate Hostilities with Russia
* Weak Leadership that Invites the Possibility of WW111

I realize that many of those listed above are already being carried out by this current administration, but to prevent any
further erosion of our Constitutional Republic, the American people should and must vote Republican to Make America
Great Again !
You are amazingly stupid and totally conned by Trump.

The Republicans own the Supreme Court. They have the House. There will be no Democratic rule There is not now.

But can't seem to muster up even a hint of a counter argument. EVERY SINGLE TIME you leftists can't address the message you attack the messenger. It's like old faithful
Some of the stuff is too wild to justify a counter argument. Nobody has the votes to repeal the 2nd (or any) amendment without a 2/3 House and Senate vote and 3/4 of the states to ratify. A clearly impossible task.

But can't seem to muster up even a hint of a counter argument. EVERY SINGLE TIME you leftists can't address the message you attack the messenger. It's like old faithful

You know, every single political forum I've been on has been loaded with radical leftists that all did the same thing of avoiding debate or avoiding
a come back in giving a reason why my posting of the many democrat failed policies is somehow incorrect. I can only 'imagine no liberals' will ever respond to their lengthy failures by admitting that they're all true.

You know, every single political forum I've been on has been loaded with radical leftists that all did the same thing of avoiding debate or avoiding
a come back in giving a reason why my posting of the many democrat failed policies is somehow incorrect. I can only 'imagine no liberals' will ever respond to their lengthy failures by admitting that they're all true.
You are consistently told you are either lying or making absurd claims with no evidence.

Its a UniParty, the Constitution is over, and the American Empire is going down with the rest of the West.

The future is New Chinese Empire.

I'll bite. Right now your post is incorrect because you wrote "Here's what's coming under Democratic rule" but you're unable to see into the future.

I'll bite. Right now your post is incorrect because you wrote "Here's what's coming under Democratic rule" but you're unable to see into the future.
I see what's happening right now under this authoritarian dem administration, and what their leaders say they want to happen, and so, it isn't a stretch at all to predict that all the actions outlined in the OP would come true if biden and his puppets would able to win the election this year,
and were somehow able to get large majorities in the House and Senate. But, that ain't going to happen, fortunately because the Repubs
seem to be on the road to sweeping all three branches of our government come Nov.

I see what's happening right now under this authoritarian dem administration, and what their leaders say they want to happen, and so, it isn't a stretch at all to predict that all the actions outlined in the OP would come true if biden and his puppets would able to win the election this year,
and were somehow able to get large majorities in the House and Senate. But, that ain't going to happen, fortunately because the Repubs
seem to be on the road to sweeping all three branches of our government come Nov.
In this case a prediction is not much better than a guess. And some of your guesses are downright crazy, one example being "Support of MS-13, Hamas and Mullahs (Obama's friends)"

In this case a prediction is not much better than a guess. And some of your guesses are downright crazy, one example being "Support of MS-13, Hamas and Mullahs (Obama's friends)"
Trump people think their lies are true merely because they say it.

Biden won the last one and none of your scenarios came into fruition. Biden has puppets?

Back