Here's What's Coming Under Democrat Rule

Wow, you are a Trump sucker.
I despise Trump. I don't try to alter reality because I despise Trump. Trump was not violent. He did not tell his followers to be violent. did his lies about the election contribute to the behavior of the lunatics on January 6th? Yes. But he never told them to be violent. He played the same game that many politicians play which is using inflammatory language like fight, battle etc.

I despise Trump. I don't try to alter reality because I despise Trump. Trump was not violent. He did not tell his followers to be violent did his lies about the election contribute to the behavior of the lunatics on January 6th? Yes. But he never told them to be violent. He played the same game that many politicians play which is using inflammatory language like fight, battle etc.
This rhetoric of supporting Trump and claiming not to is pathetic.

Do you realize you are saying the exact same thing every other Trump supporter says? Do you think I am fucking stupid?
Asking you to support your claim isn't calling you stupid.

Either there is something definitive you can point to or there isn't.

Asking you to support your claim isn't calling you stupid.

Either there is something definitive you can point to, or there isn't.
Again, like all Trump supporters you say the exact same thing.
They planned coup in December, at least a month before.

Trump and others. Seriously, I've debated you Trump suckers many times.
Like I said, you folk refuse to watch the House testimony where this was presented.
I watched parts of it.

So, when did Trump tell his followers to use violence on January 6th or at all? He talks in public a lot, so it shouldn't be hard to provide the quote, or were there emails to his followers that were released?

I watched parts of it.

So, when did Trump tell his followers to use violence on January 6th or at all? He talks in public a lot, so it shouldn't be hard to provide the quote, or were there emails to his followers that were released?
The least important thing about Jan. 6 was what he said to the mob.
In case you missed it: THE LEAST IMPORTANT.

The least important thing about Jan. 6 was what he said to the mob.
In case you missed it: THE LEAST IMPORTANT.
Ok, then when did he invite/encourage/request violence? I'm absolutely certain that he tried to "steal" the election from Biden, via lies and legal processes, but that doesn't require violence.

So, what did he say?

Ok, then when did he invite/encourage/request violence? I'm absolutely certain that he tried to "steal" the election from Biden, via lies and legal processes, but that doesn't require violence.

So, what did he say?
At least you admit you know nothing about the events leading up to Jan. 6.

Back